Part 60

Rehan felt like the time moved really slow and each moment that passed was extremely tormenting. He couldn't help but cry day and night as he held onto Sana's hand. 

The surgery was successful however she still wasn't conscious, the doctors have kept her under observation and have yet not given a proper statement that would ease the trio. Anu and Yuvi were too shaken up by the sudden change of mood and events not exactly getting what the hell happened but whatever it was, they knew the situation was serious. 

Anu managed to go back to their room and was too shook to see the state it was in, she found Sana's smashed phone on the ground, the whole room was a complete mess it looked like the room went through the storm. Anu almost shrieked out loud crying when she found the bottle of pills all empty, What went wrong? What did we miss was the only question they had. 

It took a day for Mr. Shekhawat and Riddhi to arrive at the hospital, it was quite evident that they were worried. With Parth yet to land Rehan had no one else to call for help but his parents. 

"What... happened?" Riddhi cried as she took a look at Sana not able to look at her anymore, as her face was gone pale and bruised with her hand and neck tied up in bandages. "I... I don't know- I don't know what went wrong." Rehan cried as Riddhi hugged him trying to soothe her baby boy. 

"What did the doctors say?" She asked as soon as Vihan came in the room, as she patted Rehan's head who rested on her lap and dozed off crying. "It's been taken care of. He says she might get up soon but they cannot say for sure." He almost whispered as he sat by the nearby couch. "Uncle! She will be fine right?" Anu asked trying hard to hold back her tears as Yuvi hugged her sobbing. 

"She will be fine, don't worry! You kids must be scared. It mustn't have been easy to see a friend like this." he said softly as caressed their heads making them hug him as they sobbed. "It's all fine now, trust me don't worry! we have got this, she will be up and about soon." he chuckled as he looked at Riddhi who looked at him lovingly.

-x-

Rehan sat with Sana as the rest of the people went to get something to eat while he simply denied to budge. "Are you seriously going to do this to me? Is it because I teased you a lot? I am sorry, I am sorry for annoying you, teasing you- I really am so can you please just wake up now? You are killing me right now. You know I love you- I know that you know that, then why? why are you doing this to me? how could you? just wake up seriously? "

"yah! You wanted me to reconcile with my parents, didn't you? I called them up by myself- I will be good to them, I will never fight with you again. huh? Can you just wake up, please?" He cried yet again as he rested his head on the side of the bed. 

"You promise?" He heard a faint whisper, "I do. I swear on god! Just..." He cried as he looked up wide-eyed. "Yah! Are you okay? Doctor- Doctor" Rehan yelled out as Sana coughed up as she tried to laugh. 

"She is okay!" the doctor smiled as he looked around and everyone sighed relieved. "The physiotherapy will start after a week or so. "He said as he patted Rehan's shoulder who looked like he would collapse at any time. 

"Why?" He roared as soon as the doctor left, scaring everyone in the room and Parth jumped who just ran in through the door. "I asked you something! Why did you do that? Do you know how scared I was, how worried I was? How worried we all were?" He yelled again. 

"Rehan- she is still not all good." Riddhi tried to calm him down. "And what about me? I felt like dying as well- did you really not think about us even once? Not even about Parth or the kids?? How could you do this?? Why?"  Rehan cried with his eyes bloodshot and Sana couldn't look at anyone she looked away as the tear rolled down her cheek.