Part 11

"Seriously!! We just came to the college, the year just started... and we have two assignments pending and they will come up with the date sheet of exam tomorrow? I mean? Why not stab and kill me instead?" Anu whined throwing herself on the bed.

"Stop whining it won't do any good anyway, let's go to the library and get the books we need." Sana said keeping her bag on her desk, "am too exhausted to go to the library right now!! let's do one thing, I will go to the canteen and grab something for us to eat as we work, you can get the books?" Anu pouted, to which Sana nodded in approval.

"Where is it? where is it?"Sana looked around through the shelves for the book whispering to herself, "There it is, why does it have to be on the top shelf seriously" She pouted as she stretched her hand more to reach the book when someone picked the book from behind, surprised Sana turned just to see Rehan smirking at her.

"I was going to get that book, just give it back to me" Sana huffed, "But I picked it first! So it's mine" Rehan said as he turned to leave just to be pulled back by Sana, "Seriously don't you have any work other than being a kid and messing around? Give it back!" Sana fumed trying to take the book from him, "I am being a kid? You are the one who is being a kid. I was looking for the book and got it, it has nothing to do with you. Just let go" Rehan said raising the book over his head so Sana couldn't reach it.

"Yah! Do I have to tell you two that this is a Library and students are trying to study here so..." The librarian yelled, making Sana lose her balance and crashing over Rehan who in turn crashed into the shelf behind him making the cabinet fall. 

" Seriously!! What you two are doing??" The librarian yelled as Sana hurriedly got up followed by Rehan, "You TWO!! You both are going to arrange all the books for the shelves, I don't care if it gets late, if you have to work the whole night, when I step into the library tomorrow I want the mess gone, and books organized. AM I CLEAR?" He fumed, making Rehan and Sana nod furiously.

"Should I help you two?" Anu asked as Sana handed her the books they needed for the assignment, "No! I will get it done here you go and start the assignment okay? I will be quick" Sana smiled to which Rehan scoffed, making Sana roll her eyes annoyed, "Go! and thanks for the food!" She smiled at Anu who looked worried.

"If she was offering help, why not accept it! we could have gotten done with this sooner!" Rehan eyed her annoyed as Sana started picking up the books, "Why should she suffer for something she has nothing to do with? plus it will take her more time to get done with the assignment it will be a bother for her to help me" Sana stated in a matter-of-fact tone. "Then you do it alone, if you wouldn't have fallen on me I wouldn't have crashed on the shelf as well, it's your fault technically. I picked up the shelf, I guess I have done more than enough" Rehan shrugged as he walked away,  "Okay" Sana sighed silently making Rehan stop in his tracks taken back.

"Why are you back?" Sana said as she looked up at Rehan who started organizing the books, "Well... Um... I figured out that you might complain about me to the librarian later" Rehan shrugged checking the register for book entries. "I won't do that.." Sana said as she picked the books from the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with your mood?"Rehan said not being able to tolerate Sana's unusual mood anymore, "What do you mean?" She asked raising her brows. "You just sound so down suddenly? Is everything okay? Are you worried about Assignments or the exams or something?"Rehan asked curiously as he stared at her.

"I am worried... I guess.." Sana chuckled more to herself, "Why what's wrong?"Rehan said as he sat near her on the ground, " I am worried...about my kids"She pouted almost willing to cry, "What?" Rehan said louder than he wanted, dropping the books in his hand. "Kids? what kids? don't tell me that guy you talk to is your Husband?" He asked his eyes wide.

"I mean... I am not judgemental kind but don't you think you went on with your life a bit rashly?" He said eyeing her weirdly just to get  punched on his shoulder, "Your imagination runs wild."She huffed opening her phone gallery, "My kids" She forwarded her phone to Rehan opening an image of children posing in the weirdest way ever, " 1..2..3..4..6..7! You have 7 kids now that's just! You are making a fool out of me" Rehan said as he stared at the screen.