Part 41

Rehan ran his hand through his hair playing the conversation he had with Yuvi moments ago in his head, he was MAD, but at what? was something that annoyed him to bits. 

"what even???"He groaned almost pulling his hair out as he sat on the bench, Sana and he was not like that, he told himself for Nth time- but huffed as the voice inside him laughed sarcastically each time. "Even if you like her, why did you tell Yuvi about it before coming to terms with yourself." He yelled defeated. 

"Since when though?? you guys aren't even friends. What even is nice in her? She is annoying as hell."Rehan huffed, trying to play interactions with Sana in his head, and couldn't help but smile.

"What the fuck? Stop smiling you asshole."He slapped himself trying to come back to his senses, "Even if you like her, She would never. So you better get a grip. I am screwed!"Rehan sighed taking his face in his palms.

"What are you doing?"He jumped at the voice, there she was the person responsible for all the misery he was going through at the moment giving him a very confused expression as she stared at him. "Great!"Rehan groaned as his heart did a flip, and unlike other times he just couldn't ignore it. 

"I asked what are you doing? not how are you." Sana frowned as she sat near him sipping her coffee, "You are going to sit here?"Rehan asked as he shifted a bit away from her. "Why? Do you own this bench?"Sana frowned, "And there she goes? Seriously Rehan, her?"Rehan thought to himself as he rolled his eyes. "Here!"Sana passed Coffee to Rehan as she looked at the night sky.

"I haven't poisoned it, so you can take it."She said as Rehan blankly blinked at her, "What's with a sudden kind gesture? What do you want?" Rehan said as he tried his best to not smile, as he took a sip. "Well I am a nice person, and you seemed to be having a hard time by yourself, so- think of it as Thankyou for bringing me what Granny cooked!"Sana shrugged.

"Since when are you here?"Rehan asked his eyes going wide, "Ah... I watched you slap yourself, What assignments giving you stress?"Sana raised her brows not knowing how to ask what was wrong without seeming to be invading, to which Rehan scoffed uttering a quick "You wish!"

"About what Anu said before in the canteen..." Sana said looking away, "What about it? Is it true? Do you have feelings for me? " Rehan asked seriously staring at Sana, "I am telling you, am not interested. You are not my type. I have standard you know."He shook his head just to earn a smack on his shoulder, " I was going to say she is watching too many Rom-com's. Have you looked in the mirror? Who would fall for you?" Sana huffed in disbelief. 

"And here I was scared that we might get awkward, You are full of yourself."Sana shook her head, "Aww... you were scared of being distant from me... Yah, Sana I told you not to fall for me just a moment ago."Rehan joked, ignoring his aching heart to which Sana rolled her eyes. "I was just worried cause we would be seeing each other every now and then, so if you get awkward it will add to my headache only" She replied. "We won't be seeing each other that much, we will soon graduate, and I will get a job and be happy."Rehan shrugged, making Sana look at him.

"That's good."Sana said trying her best not to show that it had any effect on her, "But... are you really not.."She looked back at him just to be cut in between, "Nope, I am not going to join my dad or mom, I just said I am going to be happy- didn't I?"Rehan smiled sadly at her. "How are you doing btw? Is everything good at work?" He asked.

"Well... It's all good, am getting on with the working environment and I have Parth and Mr.Shekhawat as well, also that asshole ain't back yet- so things are going pretty well right now which is strange cause I expected a lot of struggle and stress.  The employees are good and helping as well- we are doing pretty well. It's not a disaster yet."Sana nodded. 

"That's good. You might be able to get your graduation done at peace- then you can go on battle mode."Rehan laughed, "So are you going to participate in the competition?" He asked as he remembered the announcement, to which Sana shook her head, "Ah! but Yuvi and Anu are going to if you join them, You guys can win!" Sana looked hopefully at him, " So you do know am capable!" Rehan smirked making Sana roll her eyes, " I never said you weren't. You just boast too much! It's annoying."  

" You better win! and we can go to celebrate! Anu has been fussing over how we never went out partying and didn't do anything fun, so if you guys win we will go out."Sana said after a while to which Rehan nodded.

-x-

"And I thought he was mad."Yuvi shook his head as he spotted Rehan and Sana on the bench, "Seriously Rehan-"He cursed him under his breath before leaving for his dorm.