Part 53

"Just take it."Grandma said as Sana's phone rang for the nth time. "Excuse me!" Sana excused herself from the dining table as she picked up the call. 

"Sana!!"Anu cried over the phone scaring Sana, "What's wrong? " Sana asked worried, "The people in college are actual monsters, seriously how dare they? Am going to burn this place down." Anu fumed confusing Sana, "Will you calm down and just tell me what's wrong? You are scaring me!"Sana said, "They preponed the FINALS!! Haven't you checked your phone?" Anu sobbed, "We cannot go on the trip either- what do we do?"She said further while Sana shook her head, relieved. 

"We can go after exams, it's not like we are going to disappear or anything."Sana tried to calm her down, "Can you just get back with Rehan? It's been hours, I can use a bit of emotional support here."Anu said and Sana could hear her rolling her eyes annoyed. 

"Okay okay. We are just leaving anyway."Sana said as she hung up.

"Everything all right?" Rehan asked as she got back, to which she nodded.

-x-

"I have booked the cab, it will be here in 5 minutes." Rehan before Granny could suggest Vihan drop them off, making Granny glare at him which he ignored. 

"We should get going."Sana said as she swung her bag over her shoulder, "I know you guys have exams, but am here for about 3 months- visit again whenever you can. It felt great to meet you." Riddhi smiled as she patted Sana's head affectionately. 

"I will try." Sana said before hugging her and then Grandma. 

"Let's go."Rehan said as he pulled her with himself.

-x-

"You okay?" Sana asked as she played with the ring on her finger, "You think?"Rehan side-eyed her, "I mean- I just came to visit Grandma- I didn't know everyone will be there."Sana said guiltily.

"It's fine. I know it's not your fault- to be honest, It went pretty okay- than I imagined. Enough talking, just wake me up when we are there."Rehan said as he leaned on her shoulder making himself comfortable for a quick nap, to which Sana rooted at the spot.

"Yah! You think we are close enough for you to lean on me?" Sana said trying to shake him off, just to be pulled back, "You think I care about that right now?" Rehan said making himself comfortable on her shoulder, "Be humane-"Rehan scoffed as closed his eyes.

-x-

"SANA!!"Anu cried as she hugged Sana, "Okay, okay! It's not that much of a big deal all this will be over soon- these are like Final finals! you won't have any more exams or assignments after this- now doesn't that sound great huh?" She said as if trying to convince a baby. 

"Well when you say it like that- You have a way with words don't you" Anu chirped, "okay let's get done with this- we are going to get rid of this obstacle, and then no one can stop me from going on a long trip with you guys!!" Anu declared kind of pumped up.

"I don't want to disappoint you, but we also have placement interviews." Yuvi blurted out in a matter-of-fact tone, making Sana and Rehan roll their eyes giving him dude- timing! look. "YAH!!"Anu yelled annoyed before smacking him across the shoulder, to which he winced, "What? I am not lying." he said as he rubbed his arm, "Okay okay forgive him, he is a bit slow- let's just get back to studying now okay-" Rehan said as he shielded Yuvi with his arm, asking Anu to stop.

As they got back to studying, Rehan looked at the trio who were busy going through notes- and he knew he was going to miss these dumb heads for sure.