Part 50

"I really ate a lot, I was supposed to make a quick stop and get back to college." Sana said as she sat beside Grandma on the couch, who giggled. "Seriously, how much did you cook? All my favorites on that, I might gain weight at this rate."Rehan smiled, "I didn't cook a thing, it was all Riddhi." Grandma smirked, making Rehan glare at her as his smile dropped.

"Ah! Sana do you want to see pictures of Shekhar and Suhana? I have them on the hard drive." Riddhi said quickly changing the topic, as she got up from the couch- "Really??? I would love to!"Sana chirped as she followed her almost jumping with excitement, Rehan stared curiously at them as they went in and came back into the hall.

"We should connect it to the Tv" Riddhi said as she pulled the cables out but struggled to connect it, "Let me do it."Rehan said as he took the cables and connected them quickly without any hassle.  "Get away from TV." Sana chirped happily as she pulled Rehan next to her. 

"Wait. Give me a minute."Sana said just before Riddhi could open the folder hesitating, to which Riddhi sat next to her. "It's okay you can take your time. "She said rubbing her arm to comfort her. While Rehan just looked at the duo. 

"Should we?"Riddhi asked softly to which Sana nodded. She clicked on the folder and The pictures filled up the screen one by one-  "Oh we look so young here- this is when we went to the beach- Suhana and Shekhar got engaged so we went to celebrate." Riddhi said glowing and Sana couldn't take her eyes off  her parents - "They look so happy." She whispered, "They were. Shekhar was over the moon he even bought this huge balloon seriously it was so embarrassing."Riddhi giggled along with Sana, whose eyes were moist. "My dad was so cheesy. He would get flowers for mom whenever- It was so cringing, I cannot even explain" Sana shook her head. "Seems like he didn't change much then- This was our college trip I guess? I don't really remember - "Riddhi said as they moved ahead. 

"Oh, this is their wedding! I am telling you we danced all night LITERALLY! It was so much fun- I remember we went everywhere to get the lehenga Suhana wanted- man it was such a pain!"Riddhi said reminiscing the old days. 

Rehan looked from Sana to his mom, he had to accept he was happy that his mom was here- Sana looked so happy right now even though her eyes won't stop watering- and she had to wipe her face every two minutes, Rehan could tell how happy Sana felt just talking about her parents- Riddhi would tell stories and Sana would tell hers in return- and they would just giggle. 

Rehan looked at Grandma who sat behind them on the couch- clearly at peace. Rehan almost wanted to forget that his family was shattered and he was mad at his parents, he looked at the three ladies- they looked like a happy and normal family right now, and he couldn't help but wish to stay like this only, for the very first time Rehan accepted that he was willing to forgive his parents and get back together like a family, Rehan couldn't believe that he missed his dad right now. 

The bell rang breaking his chain of thoughts.

"I will get it- you two can continue." Grandma said as she gestured them to sit back to which they obliged. "WHAAAA.....??"Grandma almost screeched alarming the trio in front of TV, making them run to the front door.

"Am I sick? Am I hallucinating??"Grandma blinked furiously as she looked back at Rehan and Sana, who stood there at distance confused, "What's wrong?" Riddhi asked panicking, as she stepped forward when the person pushed the door revealing his face.

"Mr. Shekhawat???!!!"Sana blinked and looked at Rehan and Riddhi horrified, who stood there jolted.