Part 62

"Who was that?" Rehan asked confused while Sana shrugged. "A new secretary?" She suggested not being able to remember if she had seen him before. "Was Sidharth here?" Parth huffed as he ran to the room and Rehan nodded, making him curse out loud. 

"By the way, did you catch a look at the person who came with him? Have you seen him before?" Rehan asked as they sat down on the couch. "Ah! Yes, he is his secretary. It hasn't been that long but I have heard he is good. What was his name?  Vishan? Varun? It was something from V. I am sure- he visited me back in days. I don't exactly remember what it was about, to be honest, it was just a brief meeting. Wait... It was Oberoi, Vikram Oberoi. If I remember correctly, I also met him in a college lecture- he was a smart kid. I was more shocked when he joined Sidharth as his secretary years ago but what can one say?" Parth stated while Rehan watched Sana struggle to get off the bed. 

"What? What do you want?" He raised his brow to which she pointed at the bathroom silently, trying to get off. "You want me to call the nurse?" He asked as he got up while Parth debated if he even heard what he was talking about or not. "Geez. No, I can manage." Sana frowned while Rehan sighed as he stood next to her, without second thought Sana was swooped up in air.

"What? What? Put me down!" She flushed looking away. "Start walking when the doctor says." Rehan said as he slid the bathroom door with his leg and Sana pulled the IV stand. "I am right outside call me when you are done." He stated closing the door. 

"So about the Vikram guy- You think he is working as the right hand for Sidharth? Should we approach him to know what exactly he is planning? The situation needs some kind of action from us after all." Rehan said coming back to the couch as if nothing happened while Sana looked away embarrassed. "Don't know about that- but obviously he must know something it's impossible for him to be innocent when he is working with someone like Sidharth. But I don't know if we can approach him. I will get him checked it's worth looking into." Parth nodded.

"Can't we just drop everything? Let's just live quietly." Sana whispered as she fidgeted with her bedsheet. "You think he will just let you?" Parth raised his brow and Sana had to look away because the answer was obviously a big fat NO. 

-x-

"Why aren't you going home? You are practically living here." Sana frowned as Rehan made her gulp down the tablet after eating. "You need rest, seriously." She tried again. 

"I am resting." He said laying back on the couch as he looked at her, not willing to tell her he was too scared to leave her right now. "Not like this!! You are not a patient- you need air, good food, and some space that's not in the hospital!" Sana felt the guilt down on him whenever she looked at him. She couldn't help but see the pained look at Rehan whenever he looked at her and worry about him being entangled in the whole mess, it was all her fault if only she had pushed him away while there was time. "What do you mean? Are you saying my mom's food isn't good enough?" He looked at her daring her to refute. "You know I didn't mean that." Nothing she said made him leave the hospital.

"Stop, stop trying to send me away. Let me be by your side, for as long as I want Please." Rehan said as he closed his eyes and her eyes watered helplessly.