Part 33

Yuvi jumped as Rehan banged his fist hard on his desk!

"Dude? Are you fine?" Yuvi asked concerned a bit, the question was simple but Rehan just did not have an Answer, was he fine? Rehan told himself he was mad at his Grandma- nothing else! 
How could she do this to him? How could she just decide to skip on such important detail while asking him to take care of Sana? Rehan would have never stepped in to help the siblings if he knew he will have to face the people he was done with- 

Plus he was at the college to study not to randomly help people out with their personal life and stuff, that was just so not Rehan- It amazed him how he just went with the flow without any questions asked but, then again the person he trusted most was involved in it too- How could his own grandmother after knowing full well the things Rehan has gone through- do this to him- 

Rehan took out his phone willing to call his grandma to ask why she decided to do this to him?

But this wasn't just it! It wasn't the only thing that bothered Rehan at the moment- Rehan was mad to see his father- he was, and he could have just bailed out then and there- but like a complete fool, he waited! Going through all the hard memories of childhood he waited- 

"Arghh!!"Rehan yelled in frustration as he flopped on the bed, while Yuvi looked at his friend concerned. "Why ?" Rehan stood up straight staring right at Yuvi who looked baffled at this sudden question without any context, while Rehan went on letting out another frustrated groan.

"I mean?? If you can let me into what you are thinking about... I might help a bit." Yuvi sighed sitting in front of him. 

"What the fuck is wrong with me? Why cannot I just mind my own fucking business like I always have?"Rehan said looking at Yuvi who opened and closed his mouth debating on what to say. 

"I mean?  There was no need to wait when I didn't want to be there right? And even after I did wait, what did I get in return??? an apology and we won't bother you again?? Are you serious?!"Rehan eyed Yuvi in disbelief. "I am not sure if you wanna be bothered or not?" Yuvi asked Rehan confused, "That's exactly my question??!! What the fuck do I want?" Rehan raged at himself, "I think you can use some ME time right now, so I will give you SPACE." Yuvi said looking at him concerned as he patted Rehan's shoulder before leaving the room. 

-x-

Rehan chose to ignore his phone rang for the nth time. "Why won't you pick it up?" Yuvi frowned "She might be really worried for you, what's with this silent treatment for your Grandma suddenly?" he added not getting with the sudden shift in his friend's behavior, "I will keep it on Do Not Disturb so it doesn't buzz."Rehan shook it off as he focused back on his book, making Yuvi shake his head in disapproval. 

"Rehan!"Rehan looked up at the voice that whispered his name- Seeing Sana holding out a phone, didn't need one to be super smart to know what she was here for "After good 19 days, Now she wants to talk to me." Rehan scoffed bitterly looking back to his book, ignoring her completely. 

"so something really is going on between you two! seriously just talk to her instead of counting days man!" Yuvi rolled his eyes just to shut his mouth when Rehan glared at him. 

"Yah!"Sana tried to grab his attention as she pulled the nearby chair trying to be as quiet as possible in the library right now, while Rehan behaved as if he couldn't hear her. "Hello? I am talking to you! Why aren't you picking up Grandma's call? She is worried sick for you! Call her right now."Sana fumed pulling the book from Rehan's hand earning a quick and stern "Quiet" from the librarian. 

"I am sorry but I don't remember giving you permission to invade my personal life and make decisions for me, plus you and my grandma have a separate relationship that doesn't involve me in between, so you can just tell my grandma to stop bothering you as I am not willing to talk to her! Now if you can excuse me!" Rehan fumed snatching his book back and leaving a very much shocked Sana behind.

"You did something really wrong Sana, I hope you guys figure things out soon!"Yuvi patted her shoulder as he rushed behind Rehan.