Part 47

Sana stepped out of the auditorium looking for her friends just when someone tapped her shoulder, "Sana... Sana Rajwanshi, Right?" Riddhi smiled softly as she raised her brows, to which Sana nodded. 

"You were a baby when I last saw you, You are all grown up now!" She smiled as she affectionately touched Sana's face, making Sana close her eyes to feel the warmth. Sana couldn't help but stare back at Riddhi lovingly, she kept wanting to push away the thought but Riddhi did remind her of her mother. There was no physical resemblance between the two but there was something with the way she spoke and that warmth in her eyes- that reminded Sana of her mom. 

"You know who I am right?" She asked, "Yes, I do. Grandma talks a lot about you." Sana smiled back politely. "She does. Doesn't she? If you aren't busy do you mind having coffee with me? or maybe we can grab something to eat- that if it's not too awkward for you." Riddhi looked at Sana hopefully, when Sana's phone rang. " Sure! That would be great!" Sana chirped hanging up the call. 

"Do you like Sandwiches Mom?" Sana bite her tongue realizing what she said," I am sorry! I just..." Sana fumbled "It's okay! I liked it. Call me Mom- I like it. It's been ages since someone had called me that- " Riddhi said as she patted her shoulder. "You do seem a lot like my Mom, though I don't have many memories, but something about you just reminds me of her. It's been a while since I have thought about my Mom this much." Sana smiled awkwardly.

"Hmmm... I don't know if Suhana and I have anything in common though, your Mom was a great person and friend. I miss her a lot- and even way too often." Riddhi smiled  her eyes moist. 

"Should we go to the sandwich place near by- they really have great sandwiched and coffee" Sana suggested changing the topic, to which Riddhi nodded. " Are you staying at Grandma's?" Sana asked as they walked out in the hallway. "Yeah, I told her I would stay at some hotel but you know how she is" Riddhi laughed with Sana. "Don't you. Don't you miss being here?" Sana asked biting her lip, "Well, I do. I do miss a lot of people and things here but you know there are a lot of things and people here that I don't want to remember as well- You know what?- I am seeing you after so long and am sure you don't even have any memories of me but you are just so easy to talk to maybe it's because  you resemble Suhana and Shekhar a lot." Riddhi patted her shoulder lovingly, just when Sana was pulled away from her with jerk.

"Let's go! Anu and Yuvi are waiting for us." Rehan said as he tightened his grip over Sana's wrist, "A... Rehan- " Sana tried but stopped as Rehan looked at her and then Riddhi, "I am sorry, we have plans so I will take her away Ma'am" He spoke coldly. "Rehan- I-"Sana tried just to be cut off again. " Oh! Sure-  The presentation was great by the way! It's good to see you are doing good." Riddhi smiled looking at Rehan lovingly, who just scoffed. 

"Let's leave." Rehan said looking at Sana, who looked troubled with the way Rehan was behaving- "Rehan- I was just taking her to the Sandwich shop near by." Sana tried, "It's fine. We can eat out later." Riddhi smiled at Sana, " You heard her- let's go now." Rehan said raising his brows. "Don't be like this" Sana whispered sternly as she looked back at Riddhi, "he is just kidding-" she said just to be cut off, " I am not. Then we will head back-" he looked at Riddhi before walking away dragging Sana with her. 

"It's just good to see you have grown up into fine men- even when you were in so much pain." Riddhi said as she smiled looking at Rehan dragging Sana away.