Part 48

"Why were you talking to that woman?" Rehan glared at Sana as they walked ahead, "She is your Mom." Sana replied, "I don't want you to engage with her at all. You don't have to." Rehan raised his brows, facing her. "It's not because I had to, I  was talking to her cause I wanted to." Sana said letting out a long breath, to which Rehan looked confused. 

"She... she reminds me of my Mom." Sana whispered, making Rehan scoff, "Don't compare that woman to your mom, It's almost like you are disrespecting your own mom." Rehan scoffed. "REHAN!"Sana warned Reha sternly. "What? It's not like I am saying anything wrong- " Rehan threw his hands in the air.

"I just wanted to talk to her about my parents- I cannot talk about them to Parth, Uncle, or Granny without getting sympathy and tears- but when she talked about them they seemed like happy memory okay? I am sorry! I know you don't go well with her- I just... I am sorry I wanted to be a bit selfish." Sana huffed slowly, to which Rehan didn't know how to react. 

"I am gonna go pack- Anu is texting non-stop- You should get to packing as well-we leave tomorrow for the trip so. I am sorry again." Sana said as she checked her non-stop ringing phone, as she left behind a tongue-tied Rehan.

-x-

"Yuvi... what should I do?" Rehan asked as he slumped on the chair, "The situation is kind of weird honestly- I understand you don't want Sana to be talking to your Mom, but also Sana's pov is understandable as well- listening to how they clicked in their first meeting Sana must have felt the strong urge to talk to her about her parents- knowing Sana,  I can tell you that she thinks of other people before herself that's why she won't talk about it to Parth and your Grandma- she knows it would upset them, so she cannot share- and after what happened today- I am sure she won't even reach out to your Mom." Yuvi said as he packed, "It's just special that she thought that you would understand before reaching the conclusion herself- and made a decision for herself. Can't you let her meet your mom? I mean it's not like she is going to plot against you." Yuvi hesitated.

"I don't really want to see that woman seriously." Rehan groaned, "We both know that's a lie." Yuvi smiled at him making him roll his eyes. 

"By the way, you do know Sana is visiting your Grandma today right?" Yuvi raised his brow, "So she won't be here when they announce the results?" Rehan frowned, "Anu insisted that she should go to Grandma before we leave for the short trip- and also go see uncle. You know how pushy Anu gets-" Yuvi smiled. 

-x-

Sana rang the doorbell and waited for Grandma to open the door when someone tapped her shoulder making her eyes go wide- 

"What are you doing here?" Sana asked looking at Rehan and then the door, "Well, this is MY GRANDMA'S house- what are YOU doing here?" Rehan chuckled, "but you never said you would be visiting or anything." Sana said nervously- "Well, we are leaving for a few days- I thought I should go and visit, you got a problem?" Rehan raised his brow, "I... I don't think this is a good idea- I mean- Let's go visit uncle first?" Sana said as she tried pulling Rehan away from the door, "You are just back from visiting him." Rehan stated pointing at the bags in her hand, to which she let out a quick"Shit!".

"Rehan- your mom-" Sana started just to be cut off as a smiling Riddhi opened the door.

"is staying here!" Sana completed her sentence as she forcefully smiled back at Riddhi.