Part 19

"Soman Uncle!!" Sana chirped happily as she reached the small stall nearby as they crossed the road to which the man looked in their direction surprised. "Sana!! What a pleasant surprise!! When did you come back? "He said patting her head lovingly.

"Yesterday, How is Afreen?  Is she doing good?"Sana asked happily, "Oh! there she is. Why don't you ask her yourself, she will be really happy to see you."He said spotting Afreen running towards them. "Sana Di!!! (Older Sis)" Afreen yelled out happily as she hugged her tightly.

"Oh, I missed you too kiddo!!"Saa said rocking from one foot to another as she hugged her back, "How are things at the school?"She asked as they parted, "Amazing! I ranked 1 in my class test this time, and you remember Shreya? she apologized for calling me a liar, so we made up again."Afreen chirped happily, "That's great!!"Sana said happily while Afreen's eyes travelled from Sana to awkwardly standing Rehan nearby.

"Who is he though? Oh my god!! Is he your boyfriend?"Afreen yelled excitedly cupping her face excitedly, making Rehan and Sana's eyes wide in shock, and receiving a playful hit on her head from Soman. "Kids these days am telling you!"He said shaking his head furiously to which Afreen pouted. 

"Sana di! You can tell me I won't tell anyone, you know I am trustworthy. He is your boyfriend right? I approve! He is so good-looking !! I will have a boyfriend like him when I grow up as well."She giggled making Sana roll her eyes, while Rehan tried to listen to their conversation.

"He.is.not.my.boyfriend. Where do you even learn such things?"Sana said taking a pause after every word, "She is not my girlfriend, don't you think I can do better?"Rehan said playfully to Afreen making her giggle, while Sana frowned hitting him across his arm. 

"Ouch!! Look at her who will want her as  Girlfriend?"Rehan said rubbing his arm, "Sana di is really great though? when she used to be in high school, many boys used to confess her, It was a shame she turned all of them down."Afreen said shaking her head in disappointment. "I have been looking forward to the day when she will have a boyfriend for so long... Brother? Why don't you reconsider? She is really a catch, trust me! I know her the best!"Afreen said as she made him sit next to her. 

"I think you two look good together! It's a perfect match! Don't you think so Dad?"Afreen questioned to which Soman laughed getting back to serving his customers. 

"Do you wish to work in the matchmaking business or what? Are you turning into a neighborhood aunty day by day?" Sana huffed in disbelief, "Stop watching the stupid dramas seriously."she added. 

"I would rather date you than her."Rehan said pulling Afreen cheeks as she pouted looking at Sana to which she giggled blushing.  "Yah! don't encourage her! It's not age to be in relationships and all okay? She is a child. What are you teaching her? Do you even have a sense of responsibility?"Sana fumed at Rehan. 

"I think she got jealous because you said you want to date me, but sis don't worry am more of a shipper kind, so you don't have to worry about me being in distracted. And I have decided that you two are my top ship."Afreen giggled giving a thumbs up to her, making Rehan laugh with her.

"I will get you your favorite Samosa-chap, that am gonna make from my own two hands, I will get one for you as well, till than try to calm her down, I know you can do it! Fighting!!"Afreen giggled before rushing in. 

"Chillax she was just kidding! You don't have to take offence! And honestly I am the one who should feel offended instead of you."Rehan said as he saw Sana frowning on Afreen. "Yah! You seriously don't understand how serious the situation is do you? She is in 10th standard, she will be facing her boards this year, it will be major turn down if she gets distracted with stuff like this."Sana said seriously.

"Yah! you need to chillax seriously, she was just kidding! She is young but why don't you trust her a bit? I mean... You are talking extremely right now! I know I have just met her but I think she is mature enough to know what her priorities are! You are getting worried without a reason here!"Rehan replied shaking his head, "She knows what's best for her, You trust her don't you?"He asked softly as Sana  sat there staring blankly at floor.

"I do, God! I just over react sometimes don't I? " Sana said taking her face in her hands to which Rehan patted her gently. "Sometimes? I think most of time it's you over reacting! Stop being such a mom "Rehan chuckled making her roll her eyes.

"Ahm... I will come back later if you guys need privacy."Afreen chuckled as saw Rehan's arm around Sana, to which Rehan quickly pulled his arm back.

"And you say there is nothing going on?! What am I- a fool?"She giggled placing the plates on table.