Part 69

"Rehan???" Sana called him out as she looked around it haven't been long, and she wondered if he ran leaving her behind. "Rehan!! Do you think this is funny?" It was already dark, she didn't think Rehan was someone to play pranks like that when She felt someone behind her. 

She swung her arm punching the person behind her hard, it was dark to see properly but the person sure wasn't Rehan. "Who are you?" She yelled as the person struggled to get up. "Damn! You cannot get a girl geez!" she heard the voice behind her, okay this definitely wasn't a prank.  She could see 3 people now- and it was quite evident they weren't here up for a friendly chat. 

"What do you want?" She yelled, she should have listened to Rehan it was all her fault. Where are you Rehan? She wondered as she tried to look around. "Okay, now stop creating a scene and quietly come with us huh?" The man said as he stepped toward her and she was held from behind. No, I need to find Rehan first- She stepped on the man's foot as hard as she could hitting his chin with her head she managed to free herself. "God the boy was easier to control!" The man spat moving forward to be thrown to the ground. "Where is Rehan?" She asked as she swung her arm landing a punch across the man's face and making him bleed. "I told you we should have used the chloroform!!" The man winced in pain. "You were too overconfident. It's just a girl!" He said taking the life out, while the other man pulled the handkerchief out. 

"Tell me where is he?" Sana yelled as the man swung the knife and she ducked just in time, grabbing his hand mid-air she managed to get hold of the knife catching it as she twisted his wrist. "What the fuck is taking you so long man?" He yelled as he struggled to free himself and Sana swung the knife ducking leaving a swift cut on his leg and making him yelp in pain.

"I almost thought you have lost your touch- how great to see you all well." Sana froze as she heard the voice, this cannot be. "What's with the expression on your face love? Did you miss me? I missed you lots." Sidharth smirked, "Hands off her." He roared as the men tried to hit her but stopped just in time. "Don't you see we are catching up? You useless piece of shit." He said as he walked and leaned back on the car bonnet. "What the fuck do you want?" Sana spat as she pointed the knife at him. "What do I want?  Well... I don't know. I was furious when you took what belonged to me you know- you shouldn't have done that I thought we were getting along well. I even gave you an unforgettable present then why??? why did you do it huh?" He roared as he pulled her closer making Sana shudder. "What? Do I scare you now? Stop looking at me with those eyes!!" He yelled and Sana held onto the knife tightly. "We didn't do it. It wasn't Parth or me- I don't know who sent emails. It really wasn't us." She said and Sidharth laughed. 

"I am not mad for what you did love, it's fine- I was mad at first but it's fine if you win. It's okay  I can let you win." he said as leaned close making Sana step away. "What? I avenged you, I gave you the company and you still act this way! Ah! It's because of that jerk ain't it?" He yelled his hold tightening around her wrist and Sana pointed her knife at Sidharth making him laugh. 

"So it is him." He glared at her as he pushed her away with a jerk. "Where is he?" Sana roared still pointing the knife at him, making him laugh. "Come on honey, we both know that you can't kill on the other hand if you dare I seriously will." He smirked pointing the knife in his hand as he pulled unconscious and tied up Rehan out of the car. 

Sana could feel her eyes well up, it was all her fault- only if they would have taken a taxi, not only if she wouldn't have gotten him involved in the first place- damn it!! 

"you need to stop doing that it makes me mad love." Sidharth spat as he glared at Sana. "Stop looking at him with those eyes!!" he yelled as he he made a long cut on Rehan's neck slowly making blood gush out making the three-man behind jump as well, who looked equally scared by now. "Stop!! Stop!! I will do what you want to, let him go!"  Sana cried throwing away the knife and getting on her knees. 

"We are a good girl now, are we? Why don't you listen seriously it makes me so mad. Stop crying." He said as he got up leaving Rehan behind on the ground, sitting in front of Sana wiping her tears as she shook. " You want the company? You can have it back- I will sign whatever you want." She said moving away and Sidharth sighed loudly. "I want something even more precious. You asked me what I want right? I want you- let's be together huh?" he said pushing a strand of her hair behind. " He smiled as if it was totally normal conversation.