Part 40

" I cannot believe where all the time went? we already are in the last semester." Anu huffed as she went flipped her book, " They show college students having fun going on drives, partying and trips, and whatnot... So tell me why we spent our college life, attending classes and submitting assignments?" She rambled on. 

"We are just unlucky that our exhibitions and curricular got suspended because of issues with authorities." Sana huffed, "Oh please as if you had time to participate, since you have gotten that job you barely get time to spend with me." Anu rolled her eyes to which Sana grinned embarrassedly. 

"Guys... Guys... Breaking News we are having a competition, they are taking in entries. They just put on a Notice in the hallway." Yuvi huffed as he came running, making Sana and Anu not believe their stars. 

"So you guys gonna enter?" Anu asked as she looked from Yuvi to Sana, "Eh... I won't be able to but you guys can, I know you will do great!" Sana said biting her lip and Anu rolled her eyes.

"Let's be a team, make something fun. Participating alone would be fun!" Yuvi chirped looking hopefully at Anu who smiled agreeing happily, " Ask Rehan as well... Try involving him as much as you can, so he doesn't have time to meddle in my business." Sana said absent-mindedly making the duo look at her with a knowing smile on their face.

"What?" Sana looked up sensing both of them staring at her, " What will you do once we are graduated? You are going to miss Rehan much more than you will miss me." Anu shook her head, " What kind of bullshit is that." Sana laughed not believing the two, "I cannot be bothered about him being around or not. You guys should think about yourselves are you ever going to confess to each other and date, or just flirt around till we graduate."Sana teased making the duo go read.

" Yah!" Anu yelled slapping Sana across her shoulder playfully, "You know it's true? Yah! Yuvi just does it now, so I get to see you two being a couple."Sana chuckled to which Yuvi opened and closed his mouth short of words. 

 "Why? are you planning to go off-grid after we graduate?" Rehan said as he pulled a chair for himself making Sana glare at him. "Don't you dare ignore me after exams! or I am going to hunt you down and kill you for that." Anu glared at Sana, who smiled awkwardly at her. 

" Why are you back so early?" Sana asked looking back at Rehan, " Why? you were wishing for me to be out and not study? You thought you will be able to beat me in the last semester? that's not gonna happen hon."Rehan smirked to which Sana made a face. 

"Are you guys dating?" Anu asked looking at Rehan and Sana. " Why would I date her/him?"They echoed in a union. "You guys are VERY COMPATIBLE if you ask me, you should." She huffed shrugging and making them scoff. "I am serious. SERIOUS serious. It's time you guys realize about your feelings... just saying." Anu shrugged. "They already act like they are married, why bother with confessing and dating." Yuvi said laying back on his chair, earning a glare from Rehan and Sana.  "Stop staring at him, he is stating the truth only. You guys leave together, come together, argue a lot but stick and work together, have secrets together, and care about each other. And then tell me you have no feelings for each other? I mean seriously? what are we, idiots?" Anu said irritated. 

" It's not that we are idiots, it's these two who haven't realized yet."Yuvi shook his head making Rehan and Sana look at each other and look away. " The joke is going too far, I think." Sana said looking Anu. " I am not joking." She said as she got up and left followed by Yuvi. 

"Yah! Anu..." Sana shouted after her, she looked back at Rehan who was looking at her only, "We aren't like that right?" Rehan smiled awkwardly to which Sana nodded before leaving.

-x-

"Why are you even mad? I don't understand." Sana asked as she flopped next to Anu, "Because... you won't let me in on anything that is going on in your life while I tell you every little thing that happens to me and I don't ignore my feelings like you do." Anu said as she looked away. 

"It's..." Sana started just to be cut off in between " Don't you dare say that you have no feelings for Rehan, stop lying!" Anu stated, " I... I don't have time for all this. "Sana said looking away from Anu as her voice trembled, "Why?" Anu let out a frustrated groan. 

"My life is a mess right now, and I don't want to pull people into the mess. " Sana said as her eyes welled up, making Anu get up and hug her as she softly cried.

"It's okay, I am sorry. I tried to push you not knowing your situation, but Sana it's not important to shoulder it all alone. Tell me whenever you are ready, hmm..."She rubbed her back as she spoke softly.

-x-

"Are we still in denial?" Yuvi raised his brow as soon as Rehan came into the room.

"Stop saying things that make her uncomfortable, can you?" Rehan rolled his eyes. " So they don't make you uncomfortable?" Yuvi said suppressing his smile, " You know that is not what I meant." Rehan glared at Yuvi.

"So you just want to pretend to be frenemies forever?"Yuvi asked, "Let's not talk about this."Rehan said closing his eyes, "How long are you going to pretend you don't like her? Why even you guys are pretending?  You like her, she likes you what the fuck is wrong then?" Yuvi tried to reason. " Yah!"Rehan sent a warning glare at Yuvi. 

"You like her!"Yuvi stated a bit sternly. "Yeah! I like her so what?? so what? She is not in the situation to focus on things like this. There is nothing to be discussed here are you happy now? Why don't you focus on Anu instead of us for a change." Rehan yelled losing it before he banged the door hard before leaving scaring the shit out of Yuvi.