Part 72

"Are you kidding me? I told you clearly to wait downstairs didn't I?" Sidharth pulled Vikram out of the room. "Did you get the tickets?" He asked trying to shut the room door as Vikram placed his hand on the frame. "No. Because you aren't going anywhere." Vikram laughed opening the door wide. "Have you lost your mind?" Sidharth roared pushing him, making him hit his head on the table corner, resulting in a fresh cut oozing the blood out. 

"You aren't that much of a moron as I thought you to be. I almost thought I took everything you cared about away from you but you are more of a psycho I thought- You never really cared about the business did you? You just wanted to ruin your dad anyways. If I hadn't gone to mourn my sister I wouldn't have known. You haven't gone through even a percent of the pain you have caused to me and my family." Vikram smirked as Sidharth rolled his eyes.

"So it was you!!" He chuckled. "I let go of it because I thought it was Sana- but it's a different story now- I didn't care but..." Sidharth talked but he was cut off as Vikram slammed him on the wall hard. "You think I took all your shit because I had no other way and I was weak? You moron- I was the one who ruined Signature, I was the one who made you kill your father, you didn't even know he was the one helping you the whole time, with him gone it was a bit too easy to ruin you. I think you don't realize it because you couldn't even focus on anything else with her around. Did you have any idea that you don't have any money or power left for yourself? Ah! Your horrible art gallery and art pieces are all down the ashes. Your slush funds? I gave it all away you bastard. Do you know what that means you are nothing but a piece of garbage for everyone- You think you got out of prison by yourself. It was me- I got you out. You wanna know why??

Because it was still NOT ENOUGH!!!" Vikram yelled out as stabbed Sidharth before he could react. "Vikram!!" Sana yelled out trying to separate the two but was pushed back. 

"Don't... Don't do this-" She cried as she clung to his shirt crying. " Should I kill her in front of your eyes?? Huh?? That might just be enough-" Vikram said as he rushed to Sana his arm wrapped around her neck with the knife by her neck and Sidharth visibly panicked. 

"Let her go!!" He said as he went to his knees. "Let her go?? Why? Why? Did you let my sister go?? She begged she begged you to stop torturing her, didn't she? But you kept showing up near her bullying her- leaving her all alone. It was her right? She reminded you of her right?? She used to be like her- and you made her take her life- Why?? You ruined her life you ruined my family- Why should I spare you??" Vikram cried out loud dragging the knife on her neck as Sana cried. All she could do was wonder how did things end up like this, how she wished she could see Rehan and Parth once. 

"Stop! Stop hurting her-" Sidharth yelled and Vikram laughed. "You piece of shit- I am not the one who is hurting her it's you!! Don't you see what You have done to her?? You treat her like an animal and now you want to tell me you care?? Give me a break!!" He said kicking him away. 

"You need to save him or he will die Vikram. You cannot be like him as well. Stop it your family wouldn't want you to turn into a murderer. Please stop." Sana sobbed as she struggled. "You are indeed too much like her, even if it was so hard for her she wouldn't want me to do anything wrong but she cannot stop me now anyway. Do you know why? because she is dead, and I am gonna do it even if she doesn't want me to. He ruined our family he deserves a slow painful death!! HE DESERVES IT, Vinni!!!" Vikram shook Sana's shoulder trying to make her understand confusing Sana with her sister.