Part 10

"This class is important from the examination point of view so make sure you guys pay attention, I will take all questions at the end so write them down if you think you might forget them and pay attention to what I say now" The professor said giving an annoyed look to Mintu to which he just shamelessly grinned at professor making him shake his head disapprovingly before he went on explaining.

"Be cautious with the window, Rehan." Professor said as he went around the class and spotted the rusted railing of it falling off while Rehan was engrossed with his case study.  

"Yah!"Sana roared in disbelief as Rehan elbowed her ruining the page she was working on, "It wasn't intentional."Rehan said not even looking up from his case study, "As if."Sana huffed elbowing him back.

"Why do they have to fight in my every damn class!" The professor sighed, " Are you 5-year-olds?  Both of you how many times do I have to tell you NOT TO FIGHT IN MY CLASS? Why do we have to go through this, in every class?" He said giving an-I-don't get-paid-enough-for-this-shit look.

"What are you guys staring at? Get back to work" The professor yelled at the students who were looking at the commotion instead of focusing on their work. 

"Aish! Nothing is going my way seriously!"Sana huffed as her pens rolled off the desk, Rehan placed his hand over the corner of the desk casually as she bent down to pick up the pen when Rehan's pen fell as well. "Seriously!"Sana said frustrated as she slammed the pens on the desk.

"You move away from me." She hissed, to Rehan rolled his eyes shifting towards the window without paying attention, as Sana glared at him, making him winch the next moment as the rusted iron frame fell over his hand.

"Rehan, you hand!" She said wide-eyed, as Rehan jerked his hand away from the frame. "It's nothing." He said examining the cut on his hand. "Professor told you to be cautious, are you a kid?! Sir! Sir! He got injured" Sana rushed to the professor before Rehan could stop her.

"Why are you coming along? It's not like it will take two people to treat a small cut" Rehan frowned as Sana followed him out of the class, as instructed by the professor. "The professor told me to take you to the medical room." Sana shrugged opening the door of the Medical room for Rehan, "I feel like I am dying, stop overdoing it I am not that hurt or anything, I can open the door for myself." Rehan rolled his eyes. "Normally people say thank you when someone is kind, This is exactly why we don't get along" Sana huffed pulling Rehan's hand under the water, making him wince. "Just a cut" She chuckled as Rehan looked away embarrassed. 

"It's going to sting a little, try not to cry okay?" Sana said as she was explaining to a kid as she took his hand in hers making Rehan roll his eyes in response. "Ouch!!" He winced again the moment the cotton touched the cut, "Sorry...sorry... I will be more careful" Sana blew over the cut to reduce the pain a little. " Aish! I can do this myself" Rehan said pulling his hand out from her hand, his cheeks flushed.

"Stop being a baby and let me do it! Sit quietly" Sana stated firmly taking his hand back in her hands, resuming to apply ointment as Rehan stared at her and his hand awkwardly.