Part 65

"I don't know what's going on exactly. Sidharth to be honest isn't much of a brainer- It has to be someone else playing behind him. All I can think about is Vikram right now. The guy is weird for sure. He looks all clean though, couldn't find anything on him that looks suspicious. A straight-A student, he did lose his parents early but it's all clean." Parth sighed as he threw the file on the table. 

"At least we have an idea who is helping him out. We should approach Vikram as soon as we can." Rehan huffed while Sana bite her nails. "What are you thinking?" Rehan frowned gently taking her hand away from her mouth. "Seriously though, if Vikram is working with Sidharth it's guaranteed he knows what kind of person he is. How can we trust someone who is still working for a person like Sidharth? And if Vikram is helping him out he is no saint, what if he indeed is behind everything suspicious going on, what if he is the one who suggested killing Mr. Singhai- It would be stupid to approach such a person. We should be careful, if Sidharth senses anything off we are done for." She huffed. "We need to find out what made the board of directors switch to his side." She added when her phone buzzed. 

"You should check it. Those are lots of texts you know." path rolled his eyes as the phone kept buzzing, making Sana walk up to the phone. "What the fuck?"Sana frowned as she glanced at the screen. "Why? What is it? What is it?" Parth rushed to her followed by Rehan. 

"Isn't this an article? Is it published? Is it live or draft? What the fuck is this???" Parth said grabbing the phone. "Who sent you this? " Rehan asked turning to face Sana who shrugged as the number was unknown. "Well, looked like we have someone on our side." Rehan said as he looked between Sana and Parth. 

-x-

The news articles and wide reports and pictures, videos as pieces of evidence flashed on the screen wide. The emergency board meeting was called up to discuss the urgent matters, it looked like every one of them had emails that were too serious to let slide. 

From bullying, power abuse, bribing, and corruption- there was a series of crimes that cornered  Sidharth. He glared around before laughing out loud. "Why? Is this some kind of joke? What the fuck is this?"He roared out loud, and Sana could swear that she a satisfactory smirk on Vikram's face that disappeared as quickly as it came. 

"That's exactly what we want to ask you- Is this all true? Actually, it doesn't even matter because once it goes out the shares will drop without a fail, we are already suffering after Mr.Singhai's death. We would suggest you step down from the position, we are not at all in the position to face this kind of a mess right now." One of the directors spoke and the room agreed, making Sidharth scoff. 

"You think it's some kind of joke??? You all are sitting here in the company that belongs to me- and you dare to tell me what I NEED TO DO??? YOU DARE TO PLAY INNOCENT AND ALL THAT WHEN HALF OF YOU ARE BOUGHT??? THE AUDACITY????" Sidarth shook as he threw the chair away.  "Try to be reasonable Sidharth, we are not against you but if the word gets out the company you own won't remain- we cannot just sit and do nothing." The person said. 

"Then make sure nothing gets out, all of this is crap anyways- INSTEAD OF TELLING ME TO STEP DOWN USE YOUR BRAINS AND THE MONEY AND POWER I GAVE YOU, YOU TWERPS!!!" Sidharth was clearly losing it, the way Sidharth behaved was always insulting and everyone was already sick of it and it was now showing on their faces. 

-x- 

"What the fuck!!! THESE OLD HAGS!! WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE??? HOW DARE THEY??? WHO DID THIS??? AM I PAYING YOU TO DO NOTHING???? YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING YOU INCOMPETENT GOOD-FOR-NOTHING ASSHOLE!!" He yelled out as he threw the paperweight that hit Vikram on his forehead, resulting in his glasses cracking and bleeding forehead. 

"I didn't see it coming. I should have been careful." He murmured just to earn a punch across making him fall to the ground. "YOU BASTARD!!"Sidharth kicked him again and again furious. 

-x- 

Sana walked out in the hallway when she bumped into someone. "uh! Sorry!" She said picking the pair of glasses. "Oh! I think I broke them." She stopped talking as she looked at Vikram, who looked far from fine. They were still at the workplace- and he looked like he was beaten up badly. He had bruises, a cut on his lips his nose and forehead were bleeding. "Are you..." Sana felt the question was useless. "I am okay." Vikram smiled as he walked away quickly before she could react.