EPILOGUE

"I cannot believe this is happening." Rehan shook his head making Sana huff as she was doing his tie. "yah! Can you stop moving around like a five-year-old?" She frowned and Rehan grinned shamelessly. "Must be nice having a caring girlfriend no?" Yuvi teased as soon as he stepped in with Anu who grinned pulling Sana away from Rehan and Rehan whined. 

"Why are you mad? You got me, dude!" Yuvi hugged Rehan to which he pretended to look disgusted. "Yah! Rehan no matter what Sana's no.1 is me- even if you marry her. Keep that in your mind." Anu showed him her tongue. "Control your girlfriend she is openly threatening me!" Rehan looked at Yuvi offended, who laughed pulling his cheeks.

"How's the workload?" Yuvi asked as they walked ahead and Rehan sighed. "Terrible. to be honest Parth and I have no idea how she managed work easily!" Rehan shook his head. " And how is she doing?" He asked further. "Well pretty good. She is happiest with the kids after all. My mom and grandma help her with the NGO, she did say she is quitting work but I can say NGO needs more work, she is always running around." 

"Where are the newlyweds though?" Anu grinned. "They will soon be here!" Sana said as they walked into the reception hall. "Be quiet!" Sana told the kids and they sat down quietly around the dining table. "I am not sure if they are happier to have you back or you are!" Anu whispered. "It's obviously me!"Sana beamed, and Anu was glad to see her best friend doing great.

"I see Anu and Yuvi are here!!" Riddhi chirped as soon as she spotted them. "Aunty!! Congratulations on your wedding!!" she chirped forwarding her the bouquet they got for the couple. It was not quite a surprise when they decided to get back together, anyone could look at them and tell they still had feelings for each other but their being brave enough to commit again was for sure commendable. "We will go and greet the guests. Excuse us kids." Mr. Shekhawat excused him and Ridhhi from the kids. 

"You are a lucky kid you got to witness your parents getting married!" Yuvi elbowed Rehan and he rolled his eyes at Yuvi's joke. "What's with Parth though? Who is he talking to?" Yuvi looked at Parth who came in with a girl. "That's my potential sister-in-law. She is an excellent lawyer, they met at some kind of meeting but she is nice!" Sana said as she waved at the girl who waved back at her excitedly pulling Parth to walk to the group. 

"Hi, Krishna!! " Sana hugged her as soon as she reached them. "Wha! So this is how it's going to be her before me?" Parth pouted making everyone laugh. "Obviously!" Krishna said as if it was something very obvious. 

"Can everyone just stop trying to take her away? Geez!" Rehan said pulling Sana to him hiding her behind himself, "I called the dibs first- Mine!" He said gesturing everyone to shoo away. 

"You should make that official then get the government and law involved." Parth suggested and the mood suddenly got a bit serious. "I was just kidding!" Parth said throwing his hands in the air to which Rehan sighed. 

"It wasn't supposed to be like this but I think this is great too." he pulled a small box out of his pocket making everyone including Sana gasp. "What? What? Is that a no already?" Rehan visibly panicked, making Sana chuckle. 

"So will you... um... Will you like to officially accept that you are better than me and be the final decision maker for the rest of our life?"Rehan asked hesitating. "Did Rehan just say he accepts he lost to Sana?" Yuvi gasped and Anu giggled. "yes!" Sana chuckled as she wiped her tears and Rehan slipped the ring on her finger before anyone could react. "It's done! No returns." Rehan rushed as he wrapped his arms around her waist as they giggled.