Part 70

"It's not like I don't trust you okay? Don't be mad at me huh? I just need to be careful- I hate it when someone tries to take what belongs to me. You understand right?" He said as wrapped the chain around her leg. 

Sana couldn't get used to the room that was filled with her pictures and stuff that she used in her office, was Sidharth really a gone case???  When did it even get so bad? She couldn't decide as Sidharth acted as a completely different person as if he was so pure and innocent, it was disgusting knowing all that he had done. The other people in pictures with her were either cropped, torn, or scratched away, it made her sick.

"You don't have to worry about anything. I have managed and planned it all. We will leave the country in a week. Once we are out, we can live by ourselves. You don't even have to worry about money- I have lots of slush funds for myself and even my fathers. We will be happy together." He smiled and Sana just couldn't believe what was even happening- how can he just act so childish and nonchalant as if nothing was wrong?

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked her voice void of any emotion. "What do you mean?" He asked confused. "Why do you want to be with me?" It's been days and Sana just couldn't place what she did to make Sidharth delusional, even if he wasn't exactly normal she wanted to know what action of hers caused her this much suffering. 

"Uh- Because I love you." he smiled. "Since I have been a kid- I have loved you! Did you not know that?" he raised his brow confused. "What?" Sana was too dumbfounded to react. 

Yeah, they have known each other since childhood their parents being business partners, they often played together and stuff. Trying to remember their childhood made Sana question if Sidharth was always like this. Sidharth was indeed a loner, to begin with, but he was just shy and someone who didn't know how to approach people. At least that's what Sana thought.

"I used to be really scared of people. You were my first friend, it was fun to play with you I have liked you ever since. I hated when my father used to make me compete against you and your that brother. I didn't like Parth, he was always by your side like glue he annoyed me so much. I just wanted to play with you but he would always butt in. I even hated when people talked about how you two looked close and all you felt the same right? You told me you liked to play with me, that I was your best friend. You even saved me from bullies when I transferred schools. I still remember how they just used to call me a spoilt brat who knows nothing, I met so many people who always were either jealous of me or just wanted to take advantage of me. didn't see me as a human but you were the only one who liked me for me. So even when my father used to beat me up and lock me, for not being able to do better than you I would just come to see you because you made me happy. When he sent me away I was shattered, I missed you so much you know. I couldn't even contact you. When I  met Parth- he was the only way I could know about you so I acted as if we were friends but when Parth started to grow out my father was all over me again- telling me how I wasn't good enough and how I wasn't serious enough to keep safe what belonged to me. that old hag seriously! I should have killed him first. 

But Well- It's all good, I am now going to protect what is mine." He smiled dreamily as he looked at Sana, who watched him stunned as she could tell it was too late for Sidharth to come back. 

"you know how glad I was to see you? It made me kind of sad when you didn't recognize me at first and acted distant and all but it's okay it was all because of stupid people around you and the stupid company so I got rid of it all how do I know? because you still looked at me as if I was a human instead of a monster or trash - I can forgive you for everything. Ah! I forgot I will bring the food." he said as he got up. 

"Sidharth - how is Rehan?" Sana asked and the expressions on Sidharth's face changed almost immediately, he was mad and it scared her. "Why? Why must you ruin the mood?" He said shattering the glass on the floor and Sana winched. "If this is the only way- then be it. He is safe until we are together you get me??? I am not losing anymore- I told you I am going to protect and keep what belongs to me with me until the end. You understand??" He said as he grabbed her face roughly to which she nodded.