Part 13

"Do you think that this short break will be enough for me to visit back home?" Anu asked as she closed the book, she has been reading. "We still have an exam and some days left, for the break, why bother about it now?" Sana asked raising her brow at Anu's sudden question.

"I was just bored studying, I was looking for something else to talk about. Do you think my parents are missing me, my mom doesn't call me often anymore" She pouted, "When she used to call you, it was you who found it annoying didn't you?" Sana chuckled making Anu glare at her.

"What's wrong? I was thinking it was exam stress but you just went on down mode since you came back from Library? Did That jerk Rehan say something?" Anu asked worried, "No. I told you am worried about Kids. Even when I talked to Uncle and he said they are studying, I can not stop worrying about them. I hope they are doing fine." She sighed. 

"Oh. Your parents must admire you so much !" Anu smiled as she patted her head lightly making Sana smile, at the same time wondering what could have gone wrong between Rehan and his mom, and did she really crossed the line?

BOYS HOSTEL:

"Yah! Did something go wrong between you and Sana?" Yuvi asked as they came back to their room, after their last practical. "What do you mean?" Rehan asked raising his head to see Yuvi.

"I mean you guys don't even fight? Is it because of what I said to Sana? to give it a break till examination? or something serious happened?"Yuvi asked worried, "You guys keep avoiding each other as well, I just wanted to make sure if everything is fine?" He added.

"Yeah, everything is fine. I am sure she is trying hard to beat me in the exam nothing else" Rehan replied, wondering if he went overboard with his anger, After all, it wasn't really her fault for whatever happened, was she avoiding him because of that? frustrated at the thought he banged his head on the bed a bit hard making him wince in pain.

-x-

"I feel so free. It's like a whole new level of freedom one experiences after the examinations are over. Right Sana?" Anu chirped as they came out of the exam hall, to which Sana nodded. "So any special plans for the short vacation we will be having? We could have gone on some kind of trip but my dad already booked my flight tickets for my way back home" Anu pouted, " It's fine we can go next time. Didn't you say you miss your family? So it will be a good vacation for you"Sana smiled at her as they took their seats in the cafeteria.

"Hey! Pretty ladies!! You guys sure look in a good mood after the exam ended" Yuvi said as he joined them, "Obviously we are, Exam pressure is a real thing after all." Sana said as she scrolled through her phone without looking up, And Anu and Yuvi look at Rehan to say something to start the argument but instead, he just pulled the chair and got seated quietly.

"Okay now for real! what's the deal with you two?" Anu said after a long awkward silence, making Rehan and Sana look up from their phones.