Part 29

As the week passed by, Rehan was sure Sana was indeed trying to avoid him as much as she could, their classes and studies starting in full swing made it harder to catch her alone even for a moment. 

Their usual arguments when it came to preparing projects and assignments, were the only kind of interactions Sana and Rehan had in the past month- what seemed to be strange was Parth calling Rehan to check on Sana, It was what made Rehan not being able to stop being curious about what exactly was going on with the people at Orphanage. 

The new character that made everything awkward- Sidharth Singhai, the CEO of Signature and also the most potential heir of Singhai's and Rajwanshi, as Singhai's had earned a good amount of shares invested in Rajwanshi empire.

The whole situation was kind of clear enough but Rehan knew the story had something more to it as well. Rehan also found the article's about the accident of Sana's parents- the detailed information wasn't disclosed or simply wasn't available on the internet but it did give Rehan an overview of how things went downhill for the Business group and Sana after the death of her parents. The more he read the less had the confidence to ask Sana about anything, also reading the articles from age back did leave the guilt of praying into her life without her permission. 

The only good news that came in the months was only Sidharth returning to handle his company affairs, making Parth and Sana both a bit calm. 

-X-

"What's wrong with you two?" Anu asked as they sat down together, "what do you mean?" Sana asked confused trying to push her papers back inside her bag. "No don't give me that I-don't-know-what-you-are-talking-about look- something has changed between You Two and we all have noticed- so what is it about- I have kept it in for the Whole semester- but I don't think I can anymore... So what happened? before it was just you avoiding Rehan but now he has been avoiding you as well... What is this all about?" Anu asked staring at Sana, "It's nothing... I just want to beat him in the exams this time. Plus we were never friends? so what difference does it makes? We used to argue all the time anyway now I have decided to focus my all energy on studies and I have decided to be very calm and completely in control from now on." Sana laughed trying not to think about the whole situation- 

"You might even try doing Meditation. That might just help! and about beating me pfft... that's not happening." Rehan scoffed as he pulled a chair for himself, making Sana look at him. "we can see about that when results are out." She said focusing back on her plate.

"Yah! Did you guys have a breakup? what even is with that gloomy argument? huh?" Anu fumed shocking Sana and Rehan, "What the fuck did you two do on the vacation?"She questioned while Yuvi tried to calm her down, not willing to push the matter, "No seriously! Is it just me don't you think these two have gone weird?" She asked Yuvi who gave her I understand you but please calm down look. 

"Seriously it was nothing, I don't know maybe we just got bored of each other." Rehan said eyeing Sana who chose not to look at him. 

-x-

Sana walked through the corridor excusing herself for a bit when Rehan caught up to her, "What is it?" Sana asked not willing to have a conversation, "Parth pinged me! Sidharth is paying a visit- he will be attending the meeting alongside his father, so he asked me to drop you for your first board meeting. It's Saturday at 9 am so be ready, we need to be at least 20 minutes early- so you can greet the other board members as well." Rehan stated, "Why is he calling you even now? I told him to stop bothering you!" Sana looked away clearly annoyed, "It's not a bother to me plus Granny called me as well so..." Rehan shrugged, "You don't have to drop me I will manage plus there will be people I know so you don't.." Sana tried, "I will drop you, Parth couldn't be here cause he got caught up in some urgent work but he asked me to take you there- and I already agreed so save your excuses to yourself. We leave at 7:45 sharp. I have already booked the cab."Rehan said without giving Sana time to argue as he walked away. 

Forget me Not  [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें