Part 14

"What do you mean?" Sana said looking up finally spotting Rehan across the table, the environment tensing up as they made eye contact. 

"Anu I need to make a call, I will be back can you order for me? Same usual." Sana said getting up with the phone in her hand, making Anu and Yuvi frown at the weird behavior. 

"What was that? Can you just tell us what's wrong with you two?"Yuvi questioned, as Rehan stared at Sana's retreating figure. "I don't know, maybe she just wants to talk to her boyfriend!" Rehan shrugged. "Woah!! Sana has a boyfriend??" Anu asked surprised, "Yes she does, don't you know? his name is Parth. What kind of best friends are you?" Rehan shrugged before leaving.

"Is he jealous?" Yuvi asked raising his brows, "You felt that as well right? It's not just me that feels that right?" Anu giggled hitting Yuvi playfully excited, "But Sana has a boyfriend? Since when?" He asked curiously, "No dumbo! That's her brother. But Rehan doesn't need to know that Yet." Anu replied enjoying the Drama.

-x-

"Sana! Listen up!" Rehan called her out as he spotted her in the hallway, "Me?" Sana asked pointing herself, "Who else is named Sana over here?" Rehan rolled his eyes. "What is it?" Sana said putting her phone away, "Look... I mean... What happened that day... I mean... Let's just go back to normal? It would be a pain if we worry Yuvi and Anu cause things got awkward with us" Rehan said rubbing the back of his neck trying to avoid eye contact, while Sana tried hard to control her laughter and nodded along. 

"You understand right? what I mean is..." Rehan struggled a bit more, "Wah! I didn't know apologizing was so hard for you. Just apologize and we will be back to square one" Sana said blinking at him. "Wh...why? why would I? I mean.." Rehan huffed to which Sana stared at him blankly, letting him know that she wasn't kidding. 

"Listen to me very attentively, because I will say it just once. I am sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you" Rehan's voice came as a whisper, "Okay and by the way, try not to miss me on the vacation." Sana teased, making Rehan roll his eyes, "You wish. My vacation is going to be very calm, cause you won't be there to cause a nuisance." He smirked.

"Fine. Let's not meet during the time of vacation then." Sana said tapping his shoulder, "That would be the best!" He replied before they left for their respective rooms.