Part 58

"Drink till we drop?" Yuvi raised his brows as they raised their drinks, "It's soda."Rehan commented shaking his head. "We know, don't kill the mood."Anu elbowed him rolling her eyes. 

Sana looked around the table, she felt happy- content. She couldn't exactly remember when was the last time she felt this carefree and happy. It was when something bothered her, it was all going too well- she wasn't someone who believed in too much happiness brings sadness but there was an ominous feeling that bothered her. 

"We should get back to our rooms." Anu said as she looked like she couldn't eat anymore. "Are you sure you want to get back to the room with me?" Sana chuckled trying to focus back on the group instead of how uneasy she felt right now. "Um... I was going to ask you if you would like to go to the nearby park with me?" Yuvi looked at Anu hopefully and she nodded giggling. 

"People change so fast.  Let's get going they don't want us around." Rehan sighed as he got up. "I didn't mean it that way!" Yuvi yelled flushed. "Save it, man!" Rehan chuckled as he left with Sana. 

"Are you okay? You don't look fine." Rehan asked as soon as they walked out and Sana looked at him surprised. "Ah. It's nothing. I am just a bit worn out." She lied, as they walked in silence.

"I will see you tomorrow then?" Rehan shifted nervously as they stood in front of her room. "Sleep well." She said closing the door behind her. When her phone rang flashing an unknown number on the screen. 

"Did you like my gift?" She could hear Sidharth on another side as soon as she picked up the call. 

"Don't tell me you haven't watched the news yet?" He sighed, "Come one turn the news on- I will wait for you to thank me." She could feel him smirk over the phone, wait when he come back? was he even back? She huffed as she turned the news on flashing the breaking news.

"Saurabh Singhai dies in Car Accident" 

The news reports talked about the accident, showing pictures of the accident and how it is going to affect the groups he was leading. But Sana zoned out way before listening to it, it was all too familiar the memories of her parent's death flooded in and her knees gave up in no time.

"Yah! Did you watch it or not?" She heard him yell out on the phone, "Did... did you do this?" She huffed trying to stop herself from shaking uncontrollably, this couldn't be the case right no matter how bad of a person he was he won't kill his own father right? 

She wanted it to stop, her brain wouldn't stop but kept flooding her up with memories of her parent's accident- the bodies were so distorted that she wasn't even allowed to take a last look. The pain felt fresh as if all of it happened yesterday- she felt like she was the small girl again who cried uncontrollably sitting on the floor as she just watched the burning bodies. 

"Obviously. Do you think we can work together now? I mean we are on the same side, right? I avenged your parents- the least you can do is hand over the business and marry me." He chuckled. "What?" was all she could mutter, her head felt like it would explode. What did he mean??

"What? Don't tell me you had no idea it was my father who murdered your parents. Did you really think it was an accident? You cannot be that naive, can you? You wanted the company to avenge your parents, don't you? You cannot be there to just help the good-for-nothing employees and save the long-dead reputation of your parents." He laughed and Sana could feel a chill run down her spine. 

"If you want I can hand over the proof against my father, do whatever you want with it. But since we had the same enemy I took the liberty to sort things out as I want to, the old hag should have given me the position when I asked nicely, what the fuck did he think of himself.

So you like the gift, don't you? Yah! are you that touched that you cannot talk?" 

Sana smashed the phone on the ground repeatedly as her whole body shook and she broke down, not getting what was going on and how did she got caught up in all this.