Chapter 23: Outcome

~~~

The team rushed right towards Kakashi. It seems like he was going to take this fight just a tad more seriously than Kakashi had expected or even anticipated at all.

"You all have under 10 minutes to get these bells from me." Kakashi was still lax, but was ready to fight these 3 child-turned-genin. Naruto was the first throw a move at Kakashi.

A punch? He thought, ducking down slightly to avoid the punch. But before he could give a counterattack, two kicks were directed at him at a simultaneous rate.

Kakashi dodged by leaning away just a tiny bit so the kick would miss a direct hit. He then countered with grabbing Sakura's leg due to her being the weakest in the team.

Kakashi then pinned her foot on the ground and used that as leverage to regain his balance. He was about to go for another attack but had to stop from advancing once he saw a kunai get thrown straight towards him.

He replaced himself with wood log.

"Be on the look out," said Satsuki, glancing around the area for any potential movement that could be caused by Kakashi. Naruto soon noticed a shadow looming right over Satsuki.

"Satsuki! Move out the way." Satsuki couldn't react in time and was about to by hit Kakashi's fist. Naruto slightly gritted his teeth summoning a shadow clone right next to himself.

The said clone threw him right towards Satsuki. Naruto looked right over at Sakura.

"Throw a kunai," said Naruto, just low enough to where Sakura could hear his voice.

She nodded, pulling out a pair of kunai from her holster. Sakura then threw the kunai right towards Kakashi.

Naruto managed to get Satsuki out of there due to this distraction.

"Shit, thanks. I guess. Actually, I didn't need your help." Satsuki huffed.

Naruto just shrugged, putting her back on the ground. Sakura walked up right beside the two and waited for the next step of the plan that was on their list.

"Lesson 3: Ninjutsu."

Kakashi looked at them, waiting for the 3 to make their next move.

Naruto internally huffed slightly, analyzing the environment just incase they need to improvise on their current plan.

"Satsuki, we need to do a jutsu." She nodded, knowing what exactly the two needed to do to pass this survival exercise. The two started to weave a set of hand seals.

Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger

The two inhaled. "Fire Release: Great FireBall Jutsu." Then they simultaneously exhaled and shot out a large fireball from both of their mouths. Kakashi narrowed his eyes.

So Satsuki can also use elemental ninjutsu. Kakashi thought, also weaving a set of hand seals.

Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog