Chapter 76: Ethereal

~~~

Naruto sat on a tree alone, sighing inwardly. It has been a long while since he had a moment for himself. For about a month, Naruto had been on the constant move to kill ever Daimyo that have been existing.

What's next after this? Naruto thought to himself. After killing all the Daimyo, he needed to think about what he should do next. Even if killing the Daimyo puts everyone in the Elemental Nations into a frenzy, he needed to constantly evolve his plans so his dreams become fruition.

"Pain," Naruto muttered, thinking about the leader of the Akatsuki. He was an obstacle that he needed to overcome in his way of peace. Someone as powerful as him must be taken down.

Luckily, I do have a sneaking suspicion on his way of nature. Naruto is a person that was exceptionally skilled when it comes interpersonal intelligence. He understood the type of person that Pain was.

He's the same as me. Naruto could see that Pain was the type of person similar to himself. Normally this would be much harder without actually meeting the person, but he saw it very clearly.

The only people who can lead a cause so ambitious are people who play God. Naruto got up from the tree that he was on. He knew that he was soon going to have to fight Pain. Naruto had no real way to gauge Pain's strength, but fighting him was going to be inevitable.

Just need a few more Daimyo; then I'll go after him. Naruto thought to himself, jumping off of the tree to go after the next Daimyo that was on his current hit list.

Next stop: Land of Lightning. Naruto mused.

~~~

"This is outrageous!" Yelled Ay as he saw the report of the recent killings of the Daimyo. The rates that he saw Naruto was going at was rapidly increasing by the day. Naruto needed to be stopped.

"Have the others accepted the Kage Summit Meetup?" Ay tried calming down his anger that was rising rapidly. The Daimyo that resides in the Land of Lightning has yet to die as of now. Darui nodded his head.

"Good. There are many things I would like to discuss with them. The declining rate of Daimyos is a very large concern that should be spoken about. We can't afford to lose any more." They also had to deal with the biggest anomaly of all.

Uchiha Naruto.

The were opposing a person who has enough ambition to destroy everything in his path. A person like that is frightening and is terrifying. To defeat him would mean losing everything that they have.

They must pursue him very carefully.

"When will this Kage Summit be held?" Asked Ay as he sat on his chair - his throne. Darui looked through a number of scrolls that held the responses of the other Kages. After a few moments, Darui finally answered:

"It seems they wish to meet in 3 weeks. They speak of wanting to reinforce their Nation in case Naruto were to invade and try to kill their Daimyo - excluding the Fire Country, of course." Ay grinned widely.

Things were moving wildly.
~~~

Naruto was currently facing a problem at hand. He had no real idea of finding the Daimyo of the Lightning Country and could use any information given to him as of right now.