Epilogue: Starting Over

When there is an end--

There is always another beginning.

~~~

2 Months Later...

Naruto's reign was short live; but his actions remained engraved into the hearts of many. To them, he was much more fearing than someone like Madara.

A ruthless man with great intelligence.

And the world started to spin once more. The people who inhabited had no choice but to move forward with the memories of the fiery flames that raged on.

Those who died had stayed dead, their corpses found and buried underneath the Earth. As tears fled their eyes, the sadness wash over them.

Move on.

That's what they had to do.

Forward.

That was their only choice.

And, as time went on, today arrived arrived. Two months after Naruto's death, the world - the collective of humanity - had arrived at one spot.

Konoha.

With the newly formed 5 Kage, everyone smiled and cried as they remembered once again what had happened not too long ago.

"Hokage-dono, may you take the podium?" Gaara asked Kakashi, who nodded his head. Due to the death of 4 out of the 5 Kage, new replacements for them were made.

Kakashi was the newly-found Hokage; but everything will change once again.

Because the moment that they all had been preparing for was now hovering over the 5 Kage. As speakers were positioned perfectly, Kakashi took the podium.

His eyes swept over the crowd.

He was no longer blind due to Naruto's removal of Chakra.

"Everyone... two months ago, we faced a great tragedy far greater than everything we had known. The tyrannical man known as Uchiha Naruto had died after taking down force after force, person after person." To be truthful, Kakashi did not prepare for such a speech.

He was simply winging it.

"We couldn't win, but the resurgence of Uchiha Madara had given us a miracle. As eyes were glued on the screen as they battled, we saw both of them die by each other's hands." As he injected his words into the mic, his words rang across the entire crowd.

Millions of people listened attentively as their hearts were moved by such a simple speech.

"And, let us not forget about the removal of our use of Chakra. Due to Naruto's power, he was able to rid of our ability to wield the fundamentals of our lives. Even after it continues to swirl around us, our usage will forever be lost." They remembered the moment clearly.

Once they heard Naruto say that he had removed their ability to use chakra, they had tried using it; but to their surprise-

It failed.