Chapter 9: Double Trouble

~~~

Naruto walked away from the downed Yu, hearing his groans of pain as he made his way to the sidelines. He stood back on the sides, waiting for Iruka's next instructions.

Naruto could feel the many stares from the numerous other academy students near him. It made him quite uncomfortable to say the very least. Iruka managed to get the injured Yu right back up.

Naruto watched as Yu spared him a glare, his arms still wrapped around his stomach in utter agony. He sighed in a quiet manner, ignoring the glare that Yu had casted right upon him.

"Alright! We shall go back inside and move on to our next topic of the day!" Announced Iruka, gesturing for them to go back inside of the academy walls. A lot of them groaned out of laziness and wished to anything but do that.

"Do we have to, Iruka-sensei?" One asked out, holding their face as they groaned into their hands. Iruka shook his head, looking at them. "Yes, we have to do it," said Iruka, gesturing them to go into the academy building once more.

They slouched their heads down, following Iruka back inside the academy building and inside their classroom once more. "Sit down." They followed this order and sat at their original seats that they had been sitting on before they went outside to the fields.

"Alright, everyone! We shall be moving on to our next lesson like what I said earlier outside!"

~~~

Everyone was escorted to the hall of the academy — lunch was right upon them. Most were relieved by this development and soon shouted with excitement.

This was the most fun they get in their entire day unless they are actually outside doing the spars that they loved to show-off with. It was a typical thing that people did for attention. Weird.

The cool thing was: They get to choose where they wanted to eat. And well, Naruto was eating cup ramen on a tree. How did he get that cup ramen you may be asking? Secret information that is better off untouched.

"Yo! Naruto!" He perked up at his name, his head snapping towards the call of his name. Naruto raised an eyebrow at the person who called for him.

Hm? What was his name again? Kiba? Yeah. Kiba. Naruto's eyes gazed at the Inuzuka, wondering what he might have wanted. "We were wondering if you wanted to eat lunch together! You seem quite lonely!" Kiba was grinning at Naruto. He thought about it for a second.

"Pass. Maybe next time," answered Naruto, deflating the Inuzuka. "Whatever! I'll ask you next time! Good job on defeating that arrogant fanboy!" Kiba yelled, getting increasingly further away from the tree that Naruto was sitting on.

Naruto shook his head at Kiba, resuming to eating his cup ramen noodles. He had quite peaceful lunch, until a few troubling people came up to him.

"That's him!" Naruto heard someone yell right towards him. He sighed, knowing that he'll be in another situation that he'll have to fight in. Naruto's eyes looked to the side, finding out who was the person that yelled at him.

Oh? It was the people from earlier today — the ones that thrashed the store that he was passing by. And it seems like they weren't alone this time. Naruto raised an eyebrow looking down on them all.