Chapter 123: Life or Death?!

We stood in front of each other. Our eyes meet, a hardened gaze appearing as we stood inside the alleyway.

It was like looking into a mirror.

"Surprised?" He asked me. I nodded my head, words unable to come to life for a moment or two. Our gaze linger on each other before I spoke.

"Yes. Everything is clear to me now."

~~~

His mode of solution had already depleted, needing to wait for it regenerate back so he could use it once again. Naruto stood still, the rain washing over them with quickness.

"You've come for my head?"

The loud rain overshadowed his tears. But Naruto stayed motionless, his eyes glancing at each of them individually. He stayed quiet.

He knew he should've stayed calm, but a sudden impulse overtook him. The lightning that surrounded his eyes began to churn in violence.

It has been so long since the aftereffects of the Juden had controlled him. A feral grin appeared on his face, his eyes piercing their individual bodies all at once.

"Well, then come at me! I'll take all of you on!" He disappeared, his body reappearing right above them, the golden flames reimbursing with increasing intensity. Even though he was holding back his speed, the others were just narrowly able to dodge the madness that followed.

Naruto made the ground crackle, the sound of lightning exuding from his fingertips as though he was a god who held the almighty thunder underneath his fingertips.

Naruto appeared in front of Lee, ducking under a punch that he was able to throw with clumsiness. Rising from down below, Naruto shot up, shooting an uppercut.

Naruto grinned.

"Is that all your training has to offer?! If so, then just fucking die!" Both a crackle and a cackle emitted from Naruto, enlarging as he felt two bursts of power from behind.

"Did you all come here without a plan?! How foolish do you have to be?!" Sliding his fingertips on the ground, Naruto ushered a breath of fresh debris from the ground below.

Backing away, Naruto saw the silhouettes of two figures that were flying towards him at breathtaking speeds. Hinata and Guy had entered two out of the total eight gates.

From behind Rock Lee had begun to emit a surprising amount of pressure.

So they have awakened. Well, I guess for Guy and Lee, it's them getting just a bit of the talent that they never had. But even without talent, they managed to pour their blood, sweat and tears for this amount of power.

Yet, it was not enough.

"Hey! Do you think I'm just some pushover?! If you want to beat me, you must prepare to even die on behalf of humanity!" Using his Rinnegan, Naruto pulled in the many shards of trees that was laying on the ground.

Normally they would've been able overcome the push and pull attraction and crush the many shards of wood that surrounded Naruto-

but a loose blackish aura begun to surround the wooden shards with brilliance. It twisted an churned as a blast of black shot all around them.