Chapter 8: Academy

~~~

Naruto walked to the academy, his hands inside his pockets. Damn, he was very late for class. If Jiraiya found out about this, oh man, that old hermit won't be letting this down until he died.

I'm going to get lectured. Naruto thought, picking out the most probable outcomes to this whole shebang. This thought was the one the picked to be the most probable outcome. Naruto soon caught sight of  large building in the distance.

He had finally made it to the academy.

As Naruto walked towards the doors of the academy, he saw the surroundings and the academy itself. Naruto nodded, looking around the area with his perceptive eyes.

There was a swing with a tree right beside it. Naruto raised an eyebrow at that. "That seems quite sad," said Naruto, averting his eyes away from the swing and onto the academy once more.

It was large. Hah. That's what she said.

Naruto stood in front of the door that was going to lead him inside the academy walls. He outstretched his hand, touching the doorknob with a firm clench. Naruto pulled the doors of the academy and entered inside the hallway.

His eyes looked at the multiple rooms, his footsteps were the only thing he could hear. Naruto found the room that he had been assigned the day he had enrolled for the academy. Naruto stood in front of the door in a silent manner.

He slid the door open, revealing the classroom.

"Sorry, I got held up," said Naruto, entering the classroom with his usual stoic attitude. "Oh, you're the new student?" The teacher asked. Naruto nodded, standing in front of the class with hardly any nervousness.

"I'm Umino Iruka. Introduce yourself." Iruka gestured for him to do what he had to do. Naruto nodded again, his sharp eyes gazing at the class in front of him.

"Hello. . ." His voice rang throughout the room — the tone of it made people get chills. "My name is Ahihcu Naruto. I am 6-years old." He was just getting started. He started to list off his dislikes.

"My likes? Chess and things like that."

"My dislikes? Uchiha Satsuki."

"My dream? You're better off not knowing."

This caused an outrage in the class. A lot of them didn't care about the first and third — no — they cared about his dislikes. "Hey! Take that back!" A fanboy yelled, already hating Naruto because of his opinion on Satsuki.

Naruto was unfazed.

"HAHAH! This class never gets old!" Naruto looked to the left and saw an Inuzuka — a male one to be more specific. He raised an eyebrow before putting it back down. Oh? So this is a common occurrent.

"Calm down everyone! Naruto, please take a seat at the back of the class," said Iruka, pointing to the endless amount of seats that were open and also taken at the same time. Naruto nodded, slowly walking towards a seat at the back of the class.

This seems good enough. Naruto thought, lowering himself to the point where he was now seated down. There was a simple reason why he sat at the back; the array of seats where you are at the tallest point.