Chapter 130: The Boy who Graced the Earth

The Penultimate Chapter:

The Boy who Graced the Earth.

His Power

And his End.

Enjoy!

~~~

Madara grinned as they floated in the pocket of space in parallel. He felt excitement surge through his body as he felt the oppressing power that turned everything upside down.

Appearing from up front, Madara hovered a bit above Naruto, attempting to do a fist that reversed time itself.

But he suddenly felt the beat of his heart disappear, making him crash down. As he was pushed away, Naruto looked back at him.

Madara met his gaze, the eerie coldness washing down his spine. His eyes looked down, seeing the hand coated in blood.

His heart.

"Try again," ordered Naruto. With carelessness, Naruto threw the heart towards the Moon with a little bit of power

*BOOOOM!*

The Moon was soon destroyed.

As if instinct, Madara did what he was told, his heart regenerating alongside every single injury that he had. Shooting forward, Madara wanted to test how much power Naruto truly had.

It doesn't matter if it's infinite.

He'll force himself to match it.

Even if it destroys his mortal body in the long run!

But Naruto was ready. The past, the present, the future - none of it mattered, because he knew it all. Restoring the Moon, Naruto stood in silence.

"What do those eyes of yours see?!"

Madara asked, throwing numerous punches - and all of those punches failed miserably. How far was the gap between the two of them now?

"Everything. But, most importantly, in all the possible futures that exist in cosmos... all I see is your death." It was obvious to Madara that Naruto was holding back almost all of his strength.

Was there a limit to his overgrowing power?

"Is that so? Then I'll conjure the impossible." There was no doubt in Madara's mind that the excitement coursing through his veins were real.

And his need for victory against Naruto was now becoming unstable.

As purple and black whirled out of Madara's body, it shot forward as the pitch abyss covered Naruto's vision. All he needed was to stall for time.

If he can do that, then his own power will increase far quicker.

"I'll make sure that miracle of yours is but a fantasy." Naruto disappeared, ripping through reality with his sheer speed. In a flurry of light, only a single arm laid in the deep cosmos.

"Again," Naruto ordered once more. The arm twitched, as Madara had begun to regenerate completely from the lone arm that floated.

He gasped as his hair flowed down.

"So this was what you must've felt, huh? Completely being outclassed in every way possible." He felt his power explode in progression; but he knew this wasn't enough. He'll need to use everything that he had to beat Naruto.