Chapter 120: My Power Only

"How do you plan on beating him?" He asked me. I looked him, my eyes glancing at the boy who stood behind him.

Smiling softly, I answered with sincerity.

"He's a pianist who press the keys with elegance. But he is also a man who commits mass homicide with exceptional skill." There was only one answer for me.

"So I'll kill him. Not as fighter, but as a pianist."

I'll kill him with the reverberating sounds of my fingers pressing against the soundful keys.

~~~

His body flared with golden flames as he sent a beam of antimatter all over the battlefield, Countless explosions were caused.

Hiruzen had been forced to back away, retreating as he reeled his staff back.

Naruto stood from afar, his eyes entering the smokey abyss that inhabited the area. He stood silently, his feet pressing down against the rough ground.

As the smoke cleared, a shield of wood and an Adamantine Staff stood as they all appeared to be rather unscathed. This was to be expected.

The Hotoke only moves in a linear direction. It relies on the power that it emanates and that it uses to destroy everything. Naruto thought, his eyes casting on Hashirama and Hiruzen.

This only left the question.

Where were the other two?

He already knew.

Naruto had looked into the future, prematurely creating etheric arms that extended to abnormal lengths. This prematureness had caught the two individual, having had fallen into the hands of his flaming ascension.

But before Naruto could crash their bodies into the dusting ground, they disappeared, using their Hiraishin to escape from Naruto's grasps.

Naruto clicked his tongue together.

What a troublesome technique. Naruto mused, turning back towards the two individuals that he had taken his eyes off of for a singular moment.

They had disappeared.

From above, a swirling vortex of water formed, ushering downwards with intensifying quickness. Naruto did not waver, keeping himself on his toes.

He could not underestimate them.

Their teamwork and power are far more dangerous. Naruto looked around, his eyes narrowing as he prepared for his next attack.

From right to left, Hashirama and Hiruzen appeared. From behind was Minato. Naruto couldn't help but snarl at their antics.

They are holding back. Naruto brought his arms out, a powerful force shimmering while his fingers curled with pressure. The water stopped its downpour, becoming nothing more than a wailing rain.

Are they testing me, perhaps? Naruto questioned, his thoughts crossing his mind like a galloping deer that ran away from the fear of man.

Naruto backed away, ducking down as Minato appeared from behind, trying to plant another formula on his body.

"What happened to you?" Minato asked through his tightening teeth. Naruto brought his arms up, blocking a kick that sent shivers through his arms.

"I've taken the mantle of seeking out peace," Naruto spoke vaguely. Maybe there should've been a sense of relief for Minato, knowing that his son wasn't doing all of this for some manic reason.