Chapter 63: Advancements

~~~

"Seriously, why the hell did the Hokage let you go out of the village?! That's once in a lifetime!" Exclaimed Kiba, imagining what would happen if he had permission to do that.

"Who knows," Naruto shrugged. "Maybe I'm just cool." Kiba scrunched up his face at those words. Naruto was some lying son of a bitch. Or was he?

But on a serious note, the answer to why he was given permission to leave the village even though hadn't told anyone the reason is due to a a simple reason that Naruto has talked about before.

"There's very little things that the people of this world respects. But they have no choice but to respect those who have power."

By this, it's safe to assume that Tsunade has already acknowledged Naruto and his capabilities and powers. It would've been much harder to convince her to do this if he wasn't this powerful to begin with.

But that only means that he can get authorization when he requests to leave the village for a day or two. It doesn't mean she doesn't have any intentions of extracting the information.

I hope she doesn't try to. Naruto thought as he walked with Konoha 11. Soon enough, they began splitting apart, soon only leaving a couple of people.

"See ya!" Kiba yelled, grinning as he run towards his humble abode. Everyone waved goodbye, with Naruto only doing it slightly.

It's a shame, Naruto thought. That things like this will soon just crumble down in an instant. Soon enough only two people were left alone to their own devices.

"It was fun for you to come along," Sakura told him. He gave her a nod, having enjoying it as well. The sky was in pitch-darkness, no light seeping out of it.

"Yeah, I guess." Sakura smiled warmly.

"I know I don't really say this, but I'm thankful Team 7 was a thing. Even though Satsuki is no longer with us, I'm really glad that we were put together as a team." Naruto stayed silent, staring at the sky as words poured out of Sakura's mouth.

"I'm glad to met you guys." Naruto sighed as Sakura waved goodbye, leaving Naruto as it was turning midnight in Konoha.

It may sound quite weird, but he felt bad for everyone that was going to be effect by his actions. They were perfectly fine with the lives that they have right now.

And he was going to rip that image in the following week. Naruto stood alone in the streets of Konoha as people began packing up to go home.

He must continue. He couldn't just stop now.

~~~

It was the next day and Shikaku and Ibiki were standing in front of Tsunade. The former lazily rubbing the back of his head, and the latter standing perfectly still.

"What do you need, Hokage-sama?" Asked Shikaku, yawning as Tsunade stared at him. Tsunade organized her papers in a delicate manner.

"Most people in the village don't know this, but Naruto had been out of the village due to me giving him my permission." The two raised an eyebrow.