Chapter 125: The Singularity - The Dawn of an End!

~~~

The Gods above had answered her pleas.

The light shined brightly from above, her teary eyes seeing the hope that glimmered with brilliance and elegance.

A beautiful sight.

But make no mistake, this was not the work of Gods, but the work of oneself. Her own dying pleas were being answered by her own will.

Not by the Gods, but her will alone.

The vectors churned violently, time stopping for a single moment. This was not the result of her ability to use Jikan, but the extension of her ability to use vectors.

Time around her and the others begun to rewind.

First, it was her sight that came back to life. Then it was her ability to feel; and then it was the bitter smell and taste that left her.

The whole on her chest to reform, the flesh reattaching with quickness. The clothing of hers returned, hiding any sign of potential cleavage being shown.

A smirk appeared on her face.

As she stood with defiance, she felt the power - one so great - course through her veins. Her hair flowed as she threw her vest down on the ground.

With her clothes moving more freely, she felt the power given her a small sign of delight. Everything felt so surreal to her.

Because it seemed as though everything was a vector to her.

She felt unbeatable in a sense.

She stood, her fingers flowing in constant speed. Unsealing a hair-tie, Satsuki tied her hair into a ponytail. With an arrogant smirk she spoke.

"You won't be beating me anymore,"

she said, speaking with confidence as she stood at them. Satsuki pointed at them, grinning as if she had stole candy from a baby.

"Stars that illuminate the night; lend me your strength. In face of great foes, let me have to power to destroy them. Not as a regular human" -- she paused -- "but as a warrior."

"The Queen annihilates the King's adversaries - The Future Ruler of the Everything and Anything!"

Satsuki placed her faith on Naruto, her trust fully captivated by her lover. Internally, she smiled.

And as though she was on a stage, taking the spotlight from the rest of the world, rays of basking light hovered over her, engulfing her in the light that came from the stars above.

Soon the light stopped, the stars energy resonating inside of her body. Satsuki felt the squirming feeling become a slight delight. Satsuki looked at those who opposed her.

Disappearing with glimmering light trailing behind, Satsuki appeared from above. Their eyes followed, being able to perceive her speed.

Using her right hand, a flare of light emitted from her palm, blinding them with such great potency. Landing on the ground Satsuki outstretched her left hand.