Chapter 32: Prelude

~~~

"Boss! You ready to train me?" Naruto looked at Konohamaru, sighing right at him as he stared at him with blank eyes.

"Who said I'm training you?" Asked Naruto, responding to Konohamaru's question without much thought and hesitation being put right onto it.

Konohamaru deflated.

"Wah? I'm your apprentice!" Naruto shrugged, not caring what he actually had to say to him.

"Don't care. Even if I accepted that you my apprentice, doesn't necessarily mean I'll teach you anything. A few tips here and there is more than enough to get you stronger." Naruto heard a grunt escape Konohamaru's mouth.

"That won't make me — no — us stronger!" He pointed towards his current companions.

"Take it if you will. I'm not obliged to be your sensei and teach just because I agreed to it because of your real sensei," Naruto felt the eyes of Satsuki staring holes at his own body.

"But don't sensei's teach?" Naruto looked at the person who had asked that. His eyes met with a kid with short-brown hair, circular glasses, and snot lightly dripping down his nose.

Naruto nodded.

"Sure, but I'm still a genin that is fresh out of the academy. I have no real experience teaching something that I have no interest in." He heard Konohamaru huff in response.

"Anyway, this is Udon and Moegi. We are the Konohamaru Army Corps!" Naruto was not amused for even the slightest bit.

"I'll get going now. Satsuki is dragging me to train with her." Naruto started to walk away from Konohamaru and his two other companions that was he was with.

"Why are you always training with her? What about your own apprentice? I and the other two need to experience growth." Oh, so Konohamaru was complaining. As expected.

"Hm? She's my best friend. I guess. I have friends, but I'm not very close to them. Having one or two bonds is enough for me. Plus, she'd berate and drag me to train with her. Nothing personal." Naruto felt the glares from Satsuki right behind him.

"I do not berate or drag you to train whatsoever."

"Keep telling yourself that." Satsuki huffed, walking right beside Naruto as they walked right towards their training place that they were supposed to be at.

They suddenly heard Konohamaru shout towards them.

"Your girlfriend is rude!" The two stopped. Satsuki turned around, facing Konohamaru with such fierce and dangerous eyes that could kill him in an instant.

He gulped. Naruto saw this and sighed at this foreseen outcome that was about to be created.

"Run," said Naruto, ordering Konohamaru and the other two to run for their lives. Satsuki suddenly appeared right in front of Konohamaru and the others.

"You're dead." Satsuki outstretched her hand out towards Konohamaru. He widened his eyes, quickly running away from her before she could kill him.

"Boss! Help me!" Yelled Konohamaru, racing away from the angered and infuriated Satsuki. Naruto sighed, walking right behind them. Though since he was walking, he couldn't keep up with them continuously running.