Chapter 29: Uchiha's Power

~~~

"Are you not going to wake Naruto up?" Asked Tsunami, pointing right towards the Naruto that was peacefully sleeping right on the ground below.

Kakashi eye-smiled at her, nodding his head as a response.

"He needs it. Once he wakes up, tell him that we're at the bridge. He knows where it is." Tsunami nodded, knowing exactly what to do when times like this are at odds.

Once everything was settled, the team went right on out of household and walked right on the wooden deck alongside Tazuna himself. They were now in a hurry to finish this bridge.

As they all walked, Tazuna brought out a brilliant question.

"What are the chances that Zabuza and his little wacky are going to appear?" Asked Tazuna, hoping for a very low probability with chances being around just below 10 percent.

Kakashi went silent for a few seconds or two before fully answering the question that was just given to him by Tazuna.

"Around 60 percent is fair enough. Though the chances may lower as time goes on." This made them have their eyes bulge right out of their own sockets at these answers.

"What the hell? That can't be true at all." Kakashi sighed.

"It's the sad truth. But also don't forget that not only can the percentage get lower, but it can also go even higher than it is now." Kakashi was just continuously spilling the bad news to them all.

After minutes upon minutes of walking, they had finally made it to the bridge that was almost completed. But as soon as they got there, they stopped walking with widened eyes.

There were bodies on the ground. Shit.

"Everyone, surround Tazuna." The other two nodded and surrounded the bridge builder, Tazuna. They looked around, tensing up in the process. They were now entering a potential battle.

"He's here, isn't he?" Asked Satsuki, getting a nod from the cyclops himself. The two were shaking in their bodies, readying themselves to battle to the death.

Suddenly, mist started to form all around them. Shit, now they were sure Zabuza and his little buddy were here. The mist started to thicken without much problem.

"Hatake Kakashi." They heard someone say. It was so masculine and deadly to the tee. Oh, yeah, it was definitely Zabuza without a single doubt going through their brain.

Suddenly, multiple Zabuza's appeared right around them. Their eyes narrowed down and looked at all of the Zabuzas that had just appeared all around them all.

It was just water clones that was surrounding them. But where was the real Zabuza?

"It seems like your genin are scared beyond insanity," said one of the water clones. He aw Satsuki shaking like before when they had first faced off a few days ago.

"Tch, scared? Me? Think again." In an instant, all the water clones were destroyed in a single slash. The sliced up Zabuza water clones became nothing but a pile of water that was on the ground of the bridge that they all stood on.

"Hm, it seems like you have a rival," said Zabuza, slowly appearing in the thick mist that covered the whole area around them. But it was not only Zabuza there, but someone else also.