Chapter 121: Flow of Existence - His Solution!

~~~

"An ending that no one will bear happiness." His words struck the cells of many, their entirety becoming a mushy substance once their ears heard those words.

Naruto felt a whirl of excitement rush over his body; like electricity that ran through a cable. An orb appeared on the palm of his hand.

And that orb dispersed, becoming one with his body for a short time. He needed to get this over with, because to him, they were trivial to his grandeur plan.

Naruto kicked his foot against the ground, sending him forward at incredible speed. The goliath made up of wood stood back up, releasing a mighty roar.

"Uchiha Naruto!" Hashirama yelled, bringing Naruto's attention to the First Hokage that once ruled Konoha with strong beauty.

"I can't let your actions go through. Your actions - making these people live in fear for eternity for your fabricated peace - is but a silly excuse for tyrannical ruling!" Hashirama's words did not have a hint of waverance.

He was determined to fix what was hindering the world from moving forward.

"Is that so?!" Naruto yelled, summoning hundreds of clones around him. "So what if you think I'm wrong?!" He sent his clones forward, hands made up of the cloak of golden flames outstretching from their individual bodies.

"The only time when us humans can decide between what is wrong and what is right, is when one emerges as the victor of all!" The flames of the cloak became wider.

Hundreds of Kurama's head formed around Naruto and his clones.

Many Bijuu bombs appeared, the distorted purple color full of malice was threatening to explode on the very brink of death.

"The victor decides what can be right and what can be wrong. History is theirs to manipulate. Who would bat an eye at a person who made others perceive them as someone heroic? Saving the world from the dangers of man?" In unison, the distorted purple ball of destruction was shot forward.

For some, this may have been impossible for them to dodge or counter; but there were two Shinobi that were standing with them unimaginable strength.

Hashirama outstretched his arms apart; his knuckles turning white as he ushered power. In an instant, roots rose from the ground, countless materials riding alongside the roots.

The roots coalesced, combining with each other in the blink of an eye. Hashirama's hair swayed violently, an object - an item - forming from the roots, wood, and the materials.

A shield was formed. With glistening, shimmering shines that made it look like the sun. A shield that was capable of blocking many things was formed.

"Shield of Gaia!"

But that wouldn't be enough. Minato's Mangekyou Sharingan begun to spin, rapidly churning as he initiated his first technique.

Dozens of the bijuu bomb collided with the shield, clashing with intense fury. Naruto's eyes suddenly widened. Not because of the wood shield that was strong enough to fend off over 5 dozen Bijuu bombs.

No, it was something far more beautiful than that. Naruto's eyes reflected against the vibrant purple hues that fought, retaliating against the devilish dark purple.

Wait... is that-! Naruto's thoughts was split apart, divided with precision as he saw a barrier of vibrant purple that overtook the skies, appear right in front of his eyes.

Before he knew it, a blinding light coerced his vision, purplish hues that shimmered the world struck his body. Naruto was blown away, a piercing pain striking him.