Chapter 124: Losing Himself - The Byproduct!

~~~

Naruto widened his eyes, stopping as he froze in terror. He ignored the 3 as he was solely focused on the diminishing life force of Uchiha Satsuki.

His eyes bulged in realization.

She was dying.

A punch was delivered, hitting him in the chest and face. His body was blown back and his back hitting the ground. But he did nothing-

he was simply frozen.

He placed his hand on his heart, feeling a rapid feeling return to the palm of his hand. These feeling were hardly fake.

She was dying.

She was dying.

She was dying.

Naruto felt his body heat up, a rage that was increasingly boiling. The water was beginning to burst out of the pot. His Mangekyou Sharingan spun wildly.

Guy came forth, appearing in front of Naruto.

A fist was about to smash his skull inside out, but a sudden opportunity was given to Naruto. He lunged forth, a boiling intent shivering from inside his body.

DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

This was his only thought. A blade of antimatter manifested on the palm of his hand. He swung it, and the life another was lost.

Blood spurted on the very side of his face, as the decapitated head of Guy fell on the ground. He looked at the horrified face of Rock Lee and Hinata.

Nothing mattered.

Even if Satsuki had come back to life, there was nothing to stop Naruto's rampaging rage. Steam emitted from his body as his heart beat rapidly increased.

He lost all sense of reality.

Only a monster filled with hatred remained.

SAVE! WIN! SAVE! WIN! SAVE!

Like a monster with no mind, he only had two objectives left. The need to win against these tow weakingling, and the undeniable feeling of wanting to save the person he loved.

Rock Lee and Hinata glared at him, their body scourging with pain and was the color red. They jumped towards each other, the constant flux of power and pain surging through their bodies.

"I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!"

The two yelled in unison. Guy had died so easily, and they were once again feeling the uselessness of before.

Naruto stayed silent, a violent rage threatening to overtake him. Naruto glide against the invisible sky, projectile of antimatter shooting down.

But this time, it was moving at the baseline of the speed of light.

Their perception of time begun to shift, and their own type of rage took over them. The 6th Gate begun to open. The leaves of disaster dancing around them.

They disappeared as fast the antimatter.

Naruto did not care whatsoever. He landed on the ground, the image of a dying Satsuki burning inside of his mind. He knew a lot of things.

But for this, he knew one thing.

That he should've tried harder!

Naruto ducked down, pulling Hinata's leg and throwing her away. A foot hovered over him, attempting to stop him from advancing.

Rolling away, Naruto created distance before falling into the punch that was shimmering with outrageous power.

0.1 seconds!