Chapter 112: The Storm that Brews Madness

~~~

A Few Moments Earlier...

"It seems a friend of yours is coming back for a second beating," said Naruto, directing these words to the person that was hanging right beside him.

Kurotsuchi's eyes widened as she was finally able to pick up on the chakra signature that was nearing the two of them.

"Akatsuchi" -- Naruto disappeared, a surge of fear appearing-- "GET AWAY!" She released a mighty yell, a wild panic overcoming over her.

Over to where Akatsuchi was residing at; he was heard the very loud warning that had shook his ears, ringing with constant sounds.

He looked above as Naruto's fist came crashing into his skull.

"AGHH!" Blood splattered from his mouth as he was thrown back, vomiting blood as he got up from the ground after crashing on the coarse and rough dirt.

Suddenly a foot stopped at the very tip of his chin.

A bit of sweat trickled down his forehead. "You came to me, but for what reason?" Naruto asked, his eyes glaring down on the person that groveled before him.

Akatsuchi gritted his teeth. It hadn't been that long since he had been taken down by Naruto, being shot away at insane speeds.

"I came with a purpose: to save Kurotsuchi!"

*BAM!*

As soon as he said that, the foot that had rested right beneath his chin shot up, throwing him up in the air with such force.

"Wrong," said Naruto. "you came here in pursuit of failure; because you will never be able to save her." He backed away as Akatsuchi bursted forward, growling.

He hit a nerve.

"You recovered a bit of your strength, and healed, only for you to lose again with pitiful fashion." Naruto leisurely ducked down, dodging a punch.

Huh? Akatsuchi thought, his mind blanking as a foot crashed into his face.

"L-Kick!"

In the martial art of Capoeira, was a technique that resembled a person going into a cartwheel-like motion, using one arm to support their body's weight before using one of their legs to deliver a kick to a person's head or torso.

Shrugging the pain off, Akatsuchi angrily punched the ground, rupturing the ground and making the dirt and rough textures rise.

"You have strength, but you lack technique," Naruto said, copying the words that Mifune had once spoke to him before he copied his style of Kenjutsu.

What a cheat the Sharingan was.

Akatsuchi jumped off of the rupturing dirt, appearing above Naruto. There was a calm look in Naruto's eyes as he hoisted his foot as he jumped up slightly off the ground.

Akatsuki copied Naruto, opting to do a kick that had tremendous force behind his legs and foot. Naruto smirked as he used the very end of his foot to cause pain to the Zu San Li pressure point.