Chapter 126: Uchiha Madara

~~~

Naruto widened his eyes, his heart racing. His mind, his thoughts, did not relent in the unimaginable speed that it undergone.

"How the hell...?" He was at lost for words. Considering how he did not see Yahweh during their first meeting a few months ago, it must mean one thing.

Madara had either hid the fact that Yahweh was assisting him; or Madara had recently gained Yahweh's favor during the interval in time.

"I wonder too. I wanted God's favor, but I had thought it'd be more of a fanciful dream of having him on my side. But he quickly accepted my wish." A new revelation occurred.

Why?

Why did God accept his deal so easily?

They wouldn't be fighting on behalf of Madara, but Naruto knew better than to think that Madara did not have the strength to back it up.

30 Percent of Buddha's power. How much did he give to him? Naruto focused his vision on Yahweh, wondering how much power he had been willing to lend.

While Buddha had agreed upon a progressive increase in power in the appearance of percentages, that did not mean God did the same.

For all he knew, Madara might wield the power to destroy all of reality.

Madara held five fingers right in front of him.

"In the next 30 minutes, I'll only 7 percent of this given power," Madara said, bearing mad grin that spoke with overflowing arrogance.

"If you can't kill me by then, then all hope is lost for you. Whether you survive will be up" -- Naruto widened his eyes, Madara appearing right in front of him -- "to you and only you."

A fist collided with his chest, blood bursting. Naruto was blasted away. Regaining his balance, Naruto was forced to jumped out of the way from Madara's flurrying attacks.

His speed! Naruto's body came to life with golden flames that shrouded his body with light. Disappearing, Naruto appeared above Madara.

His fist shimmered, covered in flames of golden fury. Madara saw this, ducking down before throwing Naruto on the ground with incredible speeds.

Jumping back up, Naruto backed away, leaning back as Madara leisurely shot a fist. Having had narrowly dodged the fist, Madara smirked.

The space contorted, a singular blast rippling throughout space-time.

Naruto was launched forward, his neck clawed in an claw-like grip with Madara's fingers. Naruto's face twisted, a degree of pain inflicted on his body.

Madara reeled his arm back, unleashing a mighty fist.

Blood spilled as Naruto grew arms on his golden body, forcing Madara to break free as the golden arms flailed with intensity.

Naruto caressed his neck, gasping as he was forced to go on the defensive once more. Madara entered a stance, a bored look on his face.

Naruto saw Madara thrust his hand forward. Dodging the side, a gigantic explosion occurred from behind him.