Chapter 75: Team Hebi

~~~

"Mission accomplished, Hokage-sama." Kakashi kneeled before Tsunade as he took off his Anbu mask. His clothes were stained in blood due to the numerous killing he had done.

Tsunade sighed in disappointment.

"Kakashi, you really shouldn't be doing this. Your only student is distraught at what you just did. Maybe you should resign from the Anbu." Kakashi sighed back.

"I once told this to someone back: sometimes. . . pain is good for you. From the pain that Naruto had caused us, I'll get stronger to protect everyone - I'm sure of it." Tsunade could feel the determination laced inside of Kakashi.

She may regret it in the future, but she couldn't deny the heart that Kakashi bore.

"If you keep going at it then you might become the new Hokage after everything is back to normal." Kakashi widened his eyes, surprised that Tsunade would say such a thing. He let out a dry laugh.

"I don't think I'm suitable for it." Tsunade let out a slight chuckle.

"Well, the same could've been said for me: I used to gamble all the time and now look where I am - the Hokage of Konoha. Anything can happen Kakashi, and I hope you everyone else can bear the decisions that you make on your shoulders." Kakashi took this as advice and nodded.

"Thank you for your. . . consideration. I'll take my leave." Kakashi left the office in silence. After a few seconds of silence, Tsunade sighed as she leaned back into her chair.

If only you didn't turn rogue; I would've passed down the hat to you, Naruto. Tsunade thought before deciding to check up on her pupil.

~~~

Samurai guarded the estate that the Daimyo of the Land of Iron inhabited. It was a quiet day as snow rained upon them. A few heard something rustle in the bushes beside them.

They tensed up, bringing their guard up as they walked carefully towards the bushes. Holding their sword tightly, they cut through the bushes swiftly and quietly.  As they saw half of the bushes fall, a snow-white rabbit appeared itself.

They calmly relaxed their guard, knowing that it was only a rabbit that made them put their guard up drastically. And as quickly as they relaxed, their heads were beheaded by a translucent blade.

Naruto stood over them, cleaning his blade to continue on to the next group of Samurai to kill. In an overhead shot, one could see the amount of Samurai that Naruto had killed in a silent manner.

Looking at the estate behind him, Naruto planned to level the whole building in a single swoop. Turning on his Rinnegan. Naruto held out his hand, forming an orb on his index finger that will annihilate the whole building.

Of course Naruto didn't want to get into the crossfire and propelled himself upward with Shinra Tensei to be in the air for just a quick moment in time. The concentrated power was aimed at the ground.

Releasing the mass amounts of energy towards the ground, it erased everything in the immediate vicinity. The bottom-half of the estate was erased and - with no support - made everything crash down.

Naruto landed on the masterful art that he just made. He stood as dust enveloped him. Unfazed, Naruto waited until the dust cleared away. Silently moving, Naruto saw the Daimyo rise from the rubble.