Chapter 110: The Power to Reach the...!

Peep the art that will be used for the next fanfic. I already have the finalized cover, but this is what it looked like before.

~~~

*SWOOSH!*

Naruto disappeared, leaving a trail of dust behind him. They widened their eyes, attempting to back away to dodge the attack.

"Where are you going?" Naruto asked, his voice suddenly appearing from behind them. Grabbing both of their heads, Naruto bashed them together.

Their minds become hazy, a certain dizziness overcoming over them.

Naruto swatted his foot downward, a large crater appearing as debris pushed them back with ferocious power.

Jumping forward, his teal mantle fluttered from behind, shimmering under the Moon's touch. Naruto soon appeared in front of the two Shinobi.

Regaining their balance, they barely managed to block a punch that tore the air from a leisurely Naruto. Their bodies blasted away, hitting multiple trees, breaking them completely.

Naruto stood still, letting them get back on their feet to report to Shikaku.

"Hey! Are you there?!" She exclaimed to the transmuter with a panicking tone appearing. A sound came from the other side.

"I'm on it!" A sense of urgency was apparent through the transmuter.

"What do we do?!" Akatsuchi asked, feeling air brush all along their bodies. As they crashed into another tree, a gush of blood escaped from their mouths.

"Remain calm and try and get out!"

"Hey! Aren't you the fucking lead strategist of this whole entire alliance?!" Kurotsuchi yelled back, angered by the lack planning being inserted.

"It's not my fault that he has laid a perfectly good trap!" Kurotsuchi growled, lifting her leg up, hoisting it as she sent a kick that tore threw the air with such ease.

"What kind of trap?!" Asked Akatsuchi, throwing a sonic punch towards the untouched Naruto that maneuvered towards them. Moving to the side, Naruto left a trail of dust behind, not even breaking a single sweat.

"Don't you see?! Why do you think he's targeting you to begin with?! Out of all the people - why you of all them?!" Gnashing their teeth down, they turned around, attempting to run away.

But they were denied this opportunity.

"He's trying to lure in the 5 Kage to fight him! But they view it too early for them to fight hi at this current stage!"

"How the hell are we going to escape?!" Weaving through a number of hand seals, Kurotsuchi spewed black ashes from her mouth, wanting to use it to wrap around Naruto.

"I'm thinking! Piling with his strength, Naruto is practically impervious when compared to us! Any attempt to create a plan can be seen through due to his ability to perceive things at an abnormal level!"

Naruto breathed, reeling his arm back, bending it.

Jabbing the air, he distorted it with such ease, sending an punch that was invisible to the naked eye. Naruto followed it with a leap, his body shimmering under the Moon's light.