Chapter 106: The Nearing End

He stood in an empty abyss that was far beyond a regular plane of existence. His clothes were as white as snow, his face as beautiful as a field of swaying flowers.

He was an entity that simply existed with power that could annihilate all of existence. A simple being that could not be contained through simples means.

Things like the multiverse was simply trivial and abstract to humans.

But to him, no matter how many layers it had - 1 or 2 or maybe even an infinite amount - it does not matter.

He was like an aleph number, an uncountable set of numbers - but in this case, an uncountable set of power, and intelligence.

An omniscient... and omnipotent being. 

He had appeared all so suddenly, in front of those who had existed even before the creation of everything.

As a fragment.

He stood on the top of everything, a boundless ruler that stood without purpose, without reason. 

His devoiding purpose was to destroy... to collapse.

To humans, he was a mystical being.

But to the people who reached the heavens, they knew him as an entity.

The Collapser of Reality.

~~~

Madara's eyes opened, his Sharingan flaring to life. He held his arm up, pushing against the clear coffin.

"How long has it been?" Madara asked, getting out of the coffin. He adorned a suit of armor that was the color red. Naruto stoodin, waried of the person who stood in front of him.

He could feel the untamed power that he had.

"12 years since you have died," Buddha said, looking down on Madara as he looked around the area.

Madara caught of Naruto standing many meters away from him. A small smirk appearing on his as their eyes locked.

An amused smirk appeared on his face.

"You've certainly grown." Naruto was a prideful person, but he could tell what kind of trouble that he had gotten into just right after Obito had died.

"And you've killed Obito - as expected. I expected no less from someone who bears my blood." As he spoke, Naruto couldn't help but question the way he was talking.

It was as if he had known this would happen.

Did he plan Obito's death? Naruto thought, narrowing his eyes as the atmosphere held an unbearable silence.

"He was arrogant, and that caused him to make mistakes." Naruto could almost laugh - him? Talking about arrogance.

Wasn't that a bit funny.

Madara looked down, seeing the eyes that Obito bore in his sockets.

"It's rather fortunate that you didn't destroy that Rinnegan - it was mine. And"-- Madara looked around, assessing the situation-- "it seems he made terrible use of it." Madara disappeared, reappearing at the same spot with the Rinnegan that Obito stole.