Chapter 30: Aftermath

~~~

Naruto stood as the Susano'o protected him and Satsuki from potential danger. The wind was intense and suffocating to breathe in.

Haku widened his eyes as he felt the power of Naruto ooze right off of him as he took another step. So this was the real power of Uchiha Naruto, huh?

Haku persevered the intensity of the power and tried throwing senbon needles from all sides of the ice mirrors that surrounded Naruto and Satsuki.

But the senbon needles did nothing but bounce right off of the Susano'o without even damaging the ethereal warrior in the same process.

The Susano'o moved due to Naruto's desire to attack. With just one simple and overwhelming punch, Naruto and his Susano'o shattered numerous ice mirrors with barely any effort needed.

Haku widened his eyes, hearing the ice mirrors create shattering and piercing noise. Naruto had barely any knowledge on how to use the Susano'o that surrounded him.

"I won't let you hurt my comrades or Satsuki." Naruto saw Haku appear right behind his Susano'o. This easily caught her off guard due to Naruto being able to track her with such ease.

His Mangekyou Sharingan glowed in the thick mist that covered the area around them.

"And I also won't let you hurt Zabuza-sama." Haku moved around Naruto's Susano'o and tried finding a way to break it and find a way a through such a defense.

"I guess we both have something we want to protect," said Naruto, destroying the rest of the ice mirrors that surrounded them all. Haku jumped away, appearing right side of the bridge.

"What the hell?! What's that power?!" Zabuza questioned, feeling the overflowing power that was radiating right off of Naruto. Kakashi, too, had no idea on what it was.

Is that. . . an ability of the Sharingan? Kakashi thought, using his forearms block the waves of air that was ripping everything apart. Naruto looked up and met eyes with Haku.

Naruto laid Satsuki down on the ground.

He slightly gritted his teeth. His body was experiencing pure pain that washed all over his body in an instant. But he managed to handle some of it and continue right onward.

He looked at Haku once more before jumping in the air. Haku countered by dodging and getting right off of the bridge. He landed on the water that was just below the bridge itself.

Naruto followed also by applying chakra to hhis feet and landing on the unstable water that was wavering every second. The two stood toe-to-toe in front of each other.

"It seems we are both prodigious people in our own right," said Haku, pulling out even more senbon needles. Naruto didn't disagree, but he also didn't agree.

Naruto pulled out a kunai from his holster and held it tightly. He jumped towards Haku with his intense and suffocating power that wahsed over all.

The wind backed away as Naruto used his Susano'o to throw and punch right towards Haku.

He slightly widened his eyes behind the mask of his and barely dodged the overwhelming power of the punch. Naruto threw him an onslaught of punches.