Chapter 107: Their Fateful Meeting

~~~

A week had passed, and the news of Naruto being unsealed gave birth to calamity. The world had once again been thrusted into a wave of chaos once more.

"The Devil Freed! And a New Earth in Midst of it all!"

Due to Naruto being freed during the same hour, people naturally assumed that it was Naruto who had created the Earth that floated right next to them.

But they did not know of the person who had truly created it - Uchiha Madara.

His existence was unknown, but he was there, watching over them in the empire that he had created through Buddha's power.

It had been already a week, and Madara still couldn't use more than 8% of Buddha's power. Things were tightening, and things were getting strained.

"When will you commence with your plan?" Buddha asked, already knowing the answer but wanted the answer to come out of the person who was forging it.

"When Naruto comes back, challenging me once again, I'll beat him a second time. If he dies, then he dies; but if he lives, he'll come back again." Madara stood confidently on the Moon, suppressing his power so the people of Earth won't be able to sense it.

As if they were able to sense it anyway.

But he couldn't be so cautious. After all, his mere presence was very dangerous, swaying from all angles.

"And he'll come back over and over and over again, his power increasing as time goes on. But it won't be able to compare with my future strength." A terrible grin appeared on his face.

"And he'll fail each time, his hopes and resolve crushed underneath my palm. And without a doubt, he'll be broken for all eternity. He'll eventually turn over his ideals over to me." Buddha remained stoic, his body radiating majesticness.

"And if he doesn't?"

"Then I will make him cease to exist." Buddha nodded, seeing as that was an acceptable answer for him. It was a rather sadistic plan, but it may work if Naruto breaks.

"But that won't be possible if he reaches Nirvana. What will you do then?" He asks, also already knowing the answer to it all.

"Ah, but that won't happening because I won't let him reach such a state. Can't you just seal his memories once more?" Buddha shook his head.

"It seems you have forgotten - that breaches the contract."

"It seems my memory was rather foggy... I've only been revived for about a week so mistakes often happen due to foggy memory." Buddha stayed silent, watching the two Earths from afar.

"But, nevertheless, I assure you - Naruto won't reach Nirvana. No matter how close he is, he is still too far away."

"'Cause he is missing the most important thing." He understood what needed to be done to achieve Nirvana.

But he couldn't achieve Nirvana even if he understood the concept of it.

By liberating oneself from the concept of rebirth, one is extinguishing their desire, their reason for staying in this realm.