Chapter73- Just a lotta Finding out

Rohit POV

(Rohit leaning back on his chair with a headache)

Ashi: why are you doing this to yourself Siddharth?

Sid: what am I doing!

Ashi: sending Avu back! Why would you do that?!

Sid: cuz I want to. I don't love Avneet ok! I love Sana. End of discussion. Now go away! (Tilting his head back and trying to rest)

Ashi: (walking in with some magazines and shoving them into his face) then why did you store all of these magazines of Avneet huh!

Sid: (bothered) because she was the only link to my past, and I missed Faisu and Abhi! I miss them like hell ok! That's why I kept the magazines, cuz they made me feel like maybe someday, (dropping to a whisper) I could go home.

Ashi: (rather shocked) oh-

Sid: Are you happy now! Leave me.

(Ashi walks out)

Avneet POV

--I throw a bunch of clothes into the suitcase and sit down on the bed, every inch of my heart feels broken and I should be sobbing my eyes out and munching on a huge box of ice cream, but instead my face stays emotionless, empty, dead.

Jannat is staring at me, her face full of concern. It's the same face she had on when Sid died in front of my eyes.

She's scared that I'll plumage back into that dark hole that took me three years to get out of.

And she's not wrong, I feel just as broken as I did that day.

At Least this time I have someone to blame- Rohit.

It's all his fault.

Jaan comes and makes herself comfortable next to me.—

Jaan: you'll find someone better. I just know it!

Avu: right, when I'm 40.

Jaan: ugh, now don't be a prick about this, anyway I highly doubt that Rohit was your type.

Avu: y-yeah totally! You're right, he was definitely not. Let's get back to packing, We have a flight tonight.

Jaan: that's the spirit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faisu POV

Abhi: (handing Faisu a cup) try this, its Oolong tea! (Breathing in and out)

Faisu: damn, you sure are getting into your meditation schedule.

Abhi: (in an accent) yes of course, its only a must.

Vai: (from the side to herself) why did he have to donate his brain when he was young?!

Faisu: what was that Vaii!

Vai: oh n-nothing. I was just asking from where you guys got such amazing brains from.

Abhi: oh Vai! Would you like to join our meditation session too?

Vai: no thank you-

Abhi: but why?! I made it with my own hands.

Vai: (to herself) oh then definitely not! (Aloud) u-um no sorry baby but I think mom's calling me to help her. I should probably go check. I'll see you guys around!

Abhi: (confused) We don't even live with our parents.

Faisu: I told you girls are weird.

Abhi: I agree. (Both of them sip on their tea exaggeratedly)