Chapter71- I love Sana

Sid POV

-- I stand at the door of our old Penthouse, hesitating for a second before ringing the doorbell. I stand there for a moment before Abhi opens the door, engulfing me in a hug.

Abhi: Be happy while it lasts brother, cuz after this I'm bound to beat the living shit outta you!

Sid: I know!

(Faisu runs up to us and hugs the two of us.)

Faisu: After all these years! We're together again. All of us! (Tears naturally gush out all three of our eyes)

"Well now if your little bromance session is over then perhaps someone could show some love to me too!"

The voice so familiar almost makes me melt. Abhi and Faisu let go of me and I gaze down the corridor to the girl standing there, her soft flue eyes bearing into my hazel ones.

Sana Zubair!

I run up to her and engulf her in a hug, and she hugs back.

Sid: You came back!

Sana: of course I came back, dumbegg! It's not like I was gonna leave forever!

I kiss her on the forehead and hug her once more. That's when I notice her standing there, staring at the two of us. Her eyes are laden with tears which slowly roll down her cheeks.

Avneet Kaur.

Avu: (Choking up her words) I thought you loved me!.

And the dream fades away.--

I sit up on the bed, as reality hits me, I'm still in Dubai. And my emotions plunge into some deep hole of sadness.

Faisu and Abhi are still miles away. Sana is nowhere close to returning. And poor Avneet...she's liked me for so long.

But I love Sana. I always have and always will.

A tear manages to find its way down the corner of my eye before I wipe it away and pick up my phone.

December the 20th.

Avneet is probably one of the next girls I know. She's kind, funny, caring... She deserves so much more than someone as messed up as me.

And I won't let her drown back into the same dark hole lonely hole that she just swam out of.

I've decided, I'm gonna send Avneet and Jannat back to Mumbai.

And I'll make sure they leave before Christmas.

This calls for a meeting!--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4:24am

(Everyone in Bon Bros original association in the center room of Siddharth's office, half of them half-asleep)

(Tapping on the vine glass to get everyone's attention)

Sid: RISE AND SHINE PEOPLE!

Ashi: UGH! You couldn't call us earlier than 4 fricking 30 in the morning for a meeting!

Adnaan: She's right! Even my mom didn't wake me up this early during my boards!

Rohit: And why would she?! Afterall, what hope did she have in you!?. (Shadan and Ashi mock laughing at Adnaan who just rolls his eyes)

Hasnain: (90 percent asleep) Get to the point.

Rohit: right... I have made a decision. I'm gonna break the collaboration with Mehra Production Studios.