Chapter70- This cat is an EVIL CAT!

You're welcome for the early update :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avu POV (back in the BonBros Headquarters)

--I watch as Rohit walks into the elevator as the door closes.

Some part of me actually wished he would stay, but he didn't. Why is it that sometimes I feel like I've known him for years and there really is a connection between us, but there isn't.

(knocking on the door as a rather traumatized Jannat opens the door)

Jaan: oh good Avneet you're back! (giving her a hug)

Avu: Jaan are you alright?

Jaan: NO AVNEET! I am NOT alright!

Avu: what's wrong?

Jaan: (dramatically) My shoes, my clothes, my bags everything is destroyed! DESTROYED!

Avu: whoa. What happened?

Jaan: YOUR CAT HAPPENED! That thing's been vomiting fur balls everywhere! It's been following me around wherever I go! It's driving me MAD Avu! (sobbing dramatically)

Avu: oh... right! I totally forgot about Sana. Where is my babyyy!

(Sana walking out of the living room innocently)

Sana: (her eyes cute and big) Mew!

Avu: Awww... has my cutesy little Sana been a good girl!

Sana: (nodding)Meow!

(picking her us and cuddling her)

Avu: yes she has! (kissing the fluffy creature on the forehead)

Avu: see how cute and innocent she is, Jaan! How could you possibly blame her for anything!

Jaan:(furious) She is NOT! This cat is not at all innocent! She's tricking you Avu. This cat is actually plotting an evil plan for my destruction! I'm telling you this cat is evil!

(Avu huddling up Sana as Sana sneers at Jaan when Avu isn't looking)

Jaan: OMG! Did you see what she just did there Avu! I'm telling you that THAT cat just gave me the evil eye! I can swear on itt!

Avu:(laughing) Shut up Jaan. I'm sure that all those hopeless Phineas and Ferb episodes have gotten to you!

Jaan: No! Ok I admit that I've been watching the show a bit too much lately,... but I'm telling you that this cat is an EVIL CAT!

Avu: (sighing as she watches Jaan glare at the cat) (muttering to herself)This girl will never grow up.

--I plop down on the couch with Sana by mide side, switching on the TV and watching the latest KBC episode when there's a light knock on the door.

My heart leaps, half-hoping its Rohit.--

Avu: I'll get it!

(Avu enthusiastically opens the door)

Avu: oh. It's you.

Ashi: yeah, why? Were you expecting someone else?

Avu: No, course not! Whats up?

Ashi: oh nothing... just put poor Rohit to bed.

Jaan: what happened to him?

Ashi: He was out in the rain all afternoon. And now He's caught a bad fever.

Avu: Rohit has a fever?!

Jaan: (smirking) you seem rather concerned.

Avu: It's kinda my fault. He's been out in the rain with me, afterall.