Chapter18- Boys night out

On top is Yaari hai- featuring Tony Kakkar, Riyaz Aly and Siddhart Nigam.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the same day.
Rewind to 5:00pm--
Faisu POV
Abhishek: you really loved her didn't you.
Sid: (nodding regretfully)
Faisu: is she ever going to come back.
Sid: no.
Faisu: then stop fretting about her. You're the one who once told me that 'love is nothing. People only waste time crying over each other'. Guess what, you were right! You should learn from the past, live in the present and stop worrying about the future.
Abhishek: Faisu is right. You're forgetting to live the present beacausr you regret what happened in the past. But it's not going to do anything. If you cry, mourn, or even scream- it's not going to change the fact that she's never coming back.
Faisu: so accept. Forgive and forget.
Sid: you're right. Why am I fretting over some girl who never even liked me. It's not like she's the only girl in this world.
Faisu: like they say there's loads of salt in the sea! Or something...
Abhi: did you fail school or something yaar? The saying is there's loads of fish in the sea!
Sid: you know what- you're right Sana is just one in a million. I'll find someone else someday. Who's purrfect this for me.
Faisu: you definitely will.
Abhi: you know we really need to go outside somewhere. It's been ages! And it'll also distract us from these shitty problems.
Faisu: that's an amazing idea! BOYS NIGHT OUT!
Sid: seriously guys.
Abhi: yes!
-- both Abhi and I get up and start doing the Orange justice all around the room as Sid just sits there on the sofa and rolls his eyes at us! Ugh we're gonna have to drag him along.--
Abhi: ok fine- I'll make a deal. If you come with us I'll get you ice cream and your favorite caramel popcorn from the amusement park.
Faisu: (rolls his eyes) plus we'll get you chocolate cake for dessert.
Sid: (sudden smile with a change of mood) great! I'm in!
Faisu: (mumbling) kaisa bhai hai. Khane ke liye kutch bhi kar sakta hai!
Sid: what did you say?
Faisu: oh nothing.
(Abhishek laughs as Sid chases me around the house all the way to the car as we all load into the Ferrari)
~~
Sid POV
--it's probably around 7by the time we're in the restaurant already ordering a cheese pizza, a chicken pizza and a vegetable pizza along with 3 large size lemonades--
Sid: don't forget you guys still owe me that chocolate cake!
Faisu: you and you're endless appetite.
Sid: shut up! Let's change the subject! Abhi: We've talked enough about Sid's love life now let's talk about yours. (Smirking and teasingly nudging Faisu)
Faisu: Avneet. Nothing much. We're just dating- kinda.
Sid: liar! They model together. You know what that means. Super sexy poses. She falls in bridal style and Faisu probably catches her in his arms and they stare into each other's eyes.
Faisu: Hatt! Shut up yaar! Kutch bhi bolte jaate hai!
Abhi: and then he twirls her around and...
Sid: okok I think that's enough... look at Faisu. He's so embarrassed and red. I think we can make a good deal for him with the tomato seller.
(Sid and Abhi start laughing as Faisu glares at both of them intensely)
Abhi: ok fine we'll stop. (Smirking hard at Faisu)
(The food arrives and they all start eating)
~~
--we head out of the restaurant a Faisu and I pile into the back seats of the Ferrari and Abhishek takes the wheel--
Sid: so... what have you guys planned for the rest of the night?
Abhishek: You know that popular amusement park- GALA Fiesta.
Faisu: yeh...
Abhishek: so there's a fare being held there so we're gonna go an all the rides!
Sid: sounds fun!
Faisu: ye. Except the roller coaster!
Sid: oh no you don't! There's no way you're getting away this time!
Abhi: EXACTLY! We're gonna drag you onto the roller coaster with us! And you can't refuse!
Faisu: but-
Sid: no but's! Avneet's kasam! Cross her heart and hope she dies!
Faisu: shut up! Don't you dare!
Sid: (smirking hard)
Faisu: UGH! Fine! I'll go!
~~
Sid POV
-- I aim hard at the bowling pins that stand a good few meters from me as I gaze down the bowling alley... the ball in my hand is about 3kgs which I swing in a nice firm motion as I watch it roll down the alley and all the bowling pins fall... Faisu and Abhishek let out a gasp as we all cheer and give each other high fives--
Sid: YASSSS! It's a strike! I told you guys I'd get it! (High-giving Faisu)
Faisu: yeh, that was good.
Abhi: now I think we've had enough bowling for a day... it's time to head to something more interesting... more exotic and thrilling... something like-
Sidd and Abhishek together: TGE ROLLER COASTER!
Faisu: (trying to run away but Sid and Abhi gold in to him firmly)
Sid: there's no getting away this time!
Abhi: yeh. And besides if you haven't ridden a roller coaster then you haven't lived yet!
Faisu: 😑😓 ugh fine. I know there's no running away this time.
~~
Faisu POV
Attendant: please make sure that your rod is fastened and that all small items are secure. We will be proceeding very shortly.
-- I hold on tightly to the side of my seat on the roller coaster, my hands already sweating even though we haven't even moved yet.
Ever since I was a kid I was terrified of the high speeds and this twisting turning thing. To be honest I'm petrified. This is something I haven't felt yet.
Even after all those crimes we did. Drugged people, killed people, stole things etc. etc... but never once have i felt this kind of feeling.--
Sid: this is gonna be a BOMB! It looks so fun!!!
Abhi: yeh. It's been so long since I felt the thrill of living. This is a dose I really need!
Faisu: if I die then tell Avneet that-
-- the ride started to move and my hand clenched HARD onto the side of my seat. My heart throbbing in my mouth at like 100 beats per second. My blood pressure must have risen and I feel cold sweat on my face.
Then the car just climbs up the hill slowly and the cool breeze hits me- whoa this is not that bad, nice and slow. Maybe I was mistak-
AAAAAAA! The cart zooms down the hill and I can feel my stomach floating my heart clenches and I can feel us soaring at like 200kms per hour (if not more). Automatically I scream along with everyone else and we take a few more twists and turns.--
Sid: PHOTO SHOOT COMING UP!
-- I see a few cameras flashing up front as I smile and laugh along with everyone else. THIS IS FUN! Not gonna lie. I haven't had this much excitement since a heck long time...--
-- the ride goes on for about another 3 more minutes and as it comes to a halting stop I can feel my veins rushing with adrenaline as they let us out--
Faisu: That was AMAZINGG!
Sid: yes!!! Now you know what you were missing.
Faisu: I'm never gonna forgive you guys for not pulling me into this earlier! I've been missing this shit for 25 years!
Abhi: just be glad you didn't miss it for a lifetime!
Sid: let's go on the giant wheel! I got my camera... but first let's get some popcorn.
Abhi: yeh I'm in the mood for popcorn too...
~~
Sid POV
Sid: I'll take the caramel flavor sir...
Seller: so that's 2caramel and 1 salt coming right up...
(He hands us the popcorn as we walk towards the giant wheel)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
Caramel popcorn is the BEST! Who else prefers caramel popcorn over salt? 🍿——>

I'm about to reach a full climax point of this story🥳🤩... after that it's just a heck lot of jealousy and tea ☕️😏...
I think this story is just gonna get juicier from now...

Hope you guys are staying optimistic and stuff...
BLACK LIVES MATTER!✊🏿

Until I write again,

<—Sidneetography—>