Chapter61- Living a Dream

This chap is dedicated to @harispanicker! You've gotten quite a few things figured out :)
Amazing linking yaar!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riza POV
—Dubai Airport!
Quite a fancy place... loads of plants, loads of people rushing around everywhere and hundreds of tourists.

I'd always wanted to go to Dubai...even as a little kid, Jaan and I would have camps under the stars whrerr we would talk about going to the very top of the Buj Kalifa and taking a selfie.

Perhaps that bit of the dream might never come true... but least being in Dubai did!

I step out of the airport, cool gusts of wind hitting me as I take a long deep breath.
Exactly how I imagined it to be, just without Jannat.

I call Aadaya and ask her what arrangements she'd made for me, if any.

(Calling Aadaya)
Riza: I'm right outside the airport.
Aadaya: to your left will be a light blue SUV. Your ride, honey.
Riza: please stop calling me such things. You make me want to barf.
(Cutting the call)

I walk up to the driver in the SUV as I tell her my name and she tells me to hop on, shooing me a smooth smile.

I hop in, looking out the window as we pass loads and loads of buildings, parks, people.
A smile just finding itself on my face as I process that I'm actually IN DUBAI! Living the childhood dream!

This is the most free I've ever felt. Ever since that sunny beach day.
If Jannat was here, I wonder what she'd say.

We drive into a more metropolitan area as we get on a highway next to a lake, the sun shining on the water as I read every billboard possible.
Loads of ads, ranging from shampoos to movies.

*Half and hour later*
I've looked around quite a bit by now, and few of the taller building catch my attention.
'BON BROS RECORDS'
The same sign I've noticed on way too many ads by now.
It's probably a production company or something. But he a hit.

I toss my phone out as I open Instagram and type the name. Immediately loads of hashtags pop up with hell lotta fan pages.
Among which one is verified, BON BROS RECORDS.

Yup! This ones it.
It's a production company alright. And it's huge!
~~~

Rohit POV
Ashi: no ma'am! I'm very sorry, but we are not free for an interview this weekend!
Please don't call us again!
(Cuts the call)

Ashi: ugh! Rohit these people are quite literally after us!
Rohit: (Smirking)what can I say. Girl fall for me like (snapping his fingers) that only!
Ashi: (scoffing) oh... you're right. I should tell her that you'd love to go for the interview! Infact I should tell her that you'd love to go live with her itself!

(Dramatically picking up the phone and dialing the number as Rohit immediately gets up as stops her)
Rohit: No no! There's no need for that.
Ashi: (smirking then whining) but why?? Won't wou tend to the girls who fall for you like (snapping her fingers) that only?!

Adnaan: (waking in as Avu walks in too) after all Bhai hai to itna haseeeen!
(Rohit and Adnaan high- fiveing as he starts sipping on a glass of water)

Avu: chi! Only guys will think such things!
Jaan: (watching Sana hop down from Avu's hands and run over to Rohit) and cats. (Nudging Avu teasingly on the shoulder)
Avu: (hissing at Jaan) not true!

Rohit: (to Sana) looks like they got you all bandaged up!
Avu: yeah. She's doing great.

Avu: but... how did you know where Sana was?
Rohit: (his face tensing a little then relaxing again) reliable source. Just someone who must've seen her there.