Chapter 29- Think about it!

On top is Skyfall (I have no clue why the hell I put it.) by Adele!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaan POV
Jaan: Ms. Avneet Kaur. I have to speak to you. May I come in?
Avu's (mother replies from inside) come in Ms. Zubair. Avneet is not here right now. But you can speak to me. What concerns you girl?
Jaan: (hesitating) I-I just wanted to ask for an advance. I am in great need of it at the moment. I am having a bit of a financial crisis, and its very urgent. You absolutely may cut if from my month's salary. Its very urgent maam, but please consider.
Ms Kaur (mother): (in a cold hateful tone) I regret saying this, but that is not possible. There is a lot gf money that we are having to pay yo get a VERY important job done. And it involves a VERY huge amount of money! It will not be possible to give you an advance now.
My apologies. (Walks out of the room unapologetically)
— What job? What money? Does Avu know?—
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sid POV
Abhi: (panting and in an extremely alarmed voice) She's coming?!
Faisu: if your girlfriend is coming and you want us to move out, then it a'int happenin!
Abhi: (in a 'I hope your kidneys fail kinda tone') First of all, what the fuck. Second of all, Aadaya is coming!
Sid: WHAT! Like the Aadaya? Like the old woman who tries to look underaged?
(Both staring at Sid in utter confusion)
Faisu: um, no that's Reemi's dance teacher.
Abhi: Aadaya Misra! You guys'z fucking boss!
Sid: first of all, no swearing! And what time?
Abhi: in an hour!
Faisu: shit!
(Sid glaring at him)
Faisu: fine! Now get ready! (A grave cold look dawning upon all of their faces)

1 hour

— I immediately make myself to our basement as I hear several locks clicking meaning that Faisu had activated the security mechanism.
I grab our hard shelled suitcase and drop it down the ladder before I climb down myself.
The simple mention of Aadaya's name brings a kind of cold feeling around the house. Not because of the weather, but rather because of the tension. —
— No one says another word, we put in our black masks and attire in utter silence, the only sounds being the clicking of suitcases and loading of guns.
I put a few knives into my shoes and gloves as I load my best with a semi- automatic and a few bullets.
Faisu does the same as Abhishek puts on bullet prof shirt. —
(Everyone talking in a cold monotonic voice)
Abhi: I'm staying out of this. She knows nothing of me.
Sid: and she doesn't need to either.

20 minutes

I slip a cyanide pill into my belt before I pull my shirt over the belt covering all noticeable existence of arms.
I watch as Faisu and Abhi pop cyanide pills into their pockets too.
Then we do the hardest part.
Remove evidence. I throw all all our pictures one by one to Abhishek who sits on top of the ladder to our attic catching them and throwing them up.
We needed to make sure that there was nothing that had our face or anything else about us on it.—

10 minutes

Sid: in positions?
Abhi: Im all good.
— Faisu and I pop on our colored fake contacts and put the black masks on, leaving only our eyeholes and mouth exposed.
Damn it's hot in here.
We walk out of the room in full cover as we watch Abhi take a pillow and blanket along with him to the attic—
Sid: what's that for?
Abhi: Im getting myself a good nap. You guys handle the hard stuff, Im gonna catch up to some sleep!
(Rexieving glares from Faisu and I)
Abhi: what do you expect me to do, sit there shivering and worrying about you? What are you 5? I'm not your mom!
Sid: and yet you're the only family I have left.
(Slight guilt in Abhi's eyes as his and Sid's eyes meet.)
(Abhi keeping the pillows at the attic and coming down and walking straight towards Sid and Faisu. They just stand there)
— I watch Abhishek as he walks straight to Faisu and I, we don't budge. Then he does the host unexpected thing of all.
He wraps his hands around me. His hard tomes muscles pulling me into the warmth of him. I feel Faisu join us as we just stand there for a while.
Unmoving, nit knowing of what may be asked of us this time.
Aadaya is a dangerous woman. Theres no turning back. —