Chapter14- Choose.

On top is Faded by Alan Walker... honestly I wasn't gonna update at all- but I guess everyone could use something to do these days...
Hence super depressing chap just for all of you guys...
Love you all and hope you don't kill me by the end- (which most of you will wanna) :)
Enjoy peeps!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Back At Sid's house)
Sid POV
— I drop Sana at the park and drive back to the house... I enter only to find no one home...
I pop on my earphones and play a few random tunes waiting for them as I go through my 'daily' exercise schedule...
I take the earphones off, feeling rather annoyed... what's bothering me?
This time's meeting with her was a little different from other times... it felt like she was trying to tell me something but just couldn't... eh- probably not... what would she wanna tell me that she just couldn't get out...?
or maybe that's just my mind trying to manipulate it... maybe I should try to text her? I had saved her name as Sana with a poop emoji... I find her number and open our chat.
(Takes out his phone)
Sana 💩 (online)
Sid> you there?
...
Sana 💩 > obviously... where would I go?
...
Sid> what's up?
Sana 💩> what do you think!? You fricking left me like 2 mins ago... are you that desperate to talk to me?!
...yes
Sid>no! In fact not at all...
Sana 💩> sure 😏🙄 anyway... igtg
Sid> yeh... same byeeee!
Sana 💩> bye :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avu POV
(10:30pm) (in her room with Jannat)
Avu: hi yaar...
Jaan: well... where were you?!
Avu: oh... u-uh just taking a stroll in the park, getting some fresh air...
Jaan: for 4 hours?
Avu: h-haha yeah! How time flies...
Jaan: don't lie to me! I've known you since you were born! You can't lie to me... you were on a date weren't you! With him!
-- (rambling in Avu's mind at supersonic speed) WHAT! oh shit! Does Jaan know about Siddhart... what if she tells the world, and then Siddhart gets to know that I'm Avneet. And then Faisu gets to know that I've been seeing Siddhart, and then breaks up with me! Then Jaan gets mad at me for all this... then I'll die single and friendless and the whole world will get to know how stupid their star Avneet Kaur is! Ughhhh oh God why have you done this to me... I know I don't like the taste of omelette- and you know that I threw my breakfast on the bin... but why are you punishing me so badly 😭😭...
I'll apologize to Jaan. I'll make up for it! I promise I'll never throw food again! I'll touch her feet and ask for her forgiveness... but God mughe maf karna! Please!--
(Avu drops to her knees and hugs Jaans feet)
Avu: I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to... it was a mistake and he was so cute and we met at the bar and he asked me out and then we started to see each other... but I'm sorry that I threw away the omelette! Please forgive me!
Jaan: (what is this girl saying!?) (umm... is omelette some sort of code word?) ok ok I forgive you!
Avu: so you're not gonna tell anyone that I've been seeing Siddhart?
Jaan: WHAT! Siddhart? I thought you were talking about Faisu!- you're boyfriend...!
Avu: oh SHIT! (Now what have I gotten myself into 😭😓)
(Avu immediately gets up and lightly closes Jaans mouth with her hands)
Avu: shhh! I know this is kinda shocking... but I couldn't help it. It's not like I choose who I fall for!
Jaan: (taking a deep breath) so Sid is ok with you dating both the bros?
Avu: (sighs) no... he doesn't know. He thinks I'm Sana Zubair...
Jaan: wow! My surname? (Smirking hard) You couldn't think of anything else... like Sana Nigam?
Avu: shut up!
Jaan: and what is it about this omelette?
Avu: wait? So you aren't some sort of angel that God sent to punish me about the omelette?
Jaan: what omelette? (Ye ladki pagal hai Kya?)
Avu: the omelette that I threw away in my breakfast? You aren't mad about that?
Jaan: um no. You need some more fresh air- boy free and omelette free air!
(They both head into Avu's wide balcony)
Avu: look I don't know what to do. I met him as Sana Zubair- a girl with blue eyes and freckles. Sana fell head over heals for him. And she can see love in Siddhart's eyes for her. But in Avneet- Sid sees a sister. And Avneet has a boyfriend- Faisu!
Jaan: but it's not gonna work like this. At the end of the day Sana and Avneet is the same person. You have to choose. And you'll have to break ones heart. But if you don't choose you'll break both's. Along with you're own.
Avu: (whispering) I don't know what to do.
Jaan: choose! Who is it gonna be. Sana and Siddhart. Or Avneet and Faisu?
Avu: (taking in a deep breath then cleanching her fist, closing her eyes only to look back at that night and other distant memories-
~~
Mother: he's good for you. He's rich and useful. Just do what you did with Riyaz!
Avu: but...
~~
(Scene change to when they were standing in line for cotton candy)
Sid: you can be such a kid sometimes!
Sana: come in! Cotton candy is the best thing in the world!
~~
(Scene changes into the bar)
Sid: you wanna go somewhere tomorrow?
Sana: sure!
Sid: great! I'll pick u up at the park! It's a date!
~~
(The night before the dance)
Faisu: would you like to go to the party with me?
Avu: yeah! Sure?!
Faisu: SHE SAID YES! (Starts dancing as Sid walks in and they hug)
Avu: you?
Faisu: this is my brother... Siddhart!
Avu: brother?
Faisu: Bhai jaise hai!
~~
(In her dream)
Sid: I just wanted to say.... you don't deserve me!
Avu: what?
Sid: (his voice loud with anger which makes me scared... scared of him) you heard me loud and clear! You're a filthy and fake Liar! Avneet Kaur!
~~
(Back to reality) Clenching her fist harder as her long nails stab into her hand.
Avu: (he's right I don't deserve him!) I choose Avneet and Faisu. (a teardrop now rolling down Avu's eyes and Jaan softly wipes it away.)
Jaan: are you sure that's what your heart wants?
Avu: yes! I'll fix this. I swear I will!
Jaan: yes. Now go get yourself some sleep. I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight Avu!
Avu: yeah- bye! Sweet dreams Jaan!
(Jannat walks away to her can and drives home as Avu lies in bed staring at the ceiling. Thinking of all the times she's had with Siddhart. Both in reality and in her dreams. Smiling to herself at the happy memories as tears flow from her eyes at the sad ones.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
The comment section is always open for you guys to kill me... but the Best and the worst is yet to come 😈😏😏😂
So you have been warned 😂😂
Excuse the late updates and hope to update soon;)
Until I write again,

<--Sidneetography-->