Chapter8- Nightmares with him...

On top is Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish... 🔝
cuz Avu- or should I say Sana is often lost in a guy who (she says) is just her friend ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avu POV
I stand alone in a dark alleyway- my only source of light the streetlight which stands high above me giving the alleyway a dull eerie glow...
Avu: where am I? Hello is anyone there? (Turns around to find Siddhart standing there in bad shape... a black rim around his eyes as if someone had beat him badly...) (slight relief washing over home as I see him...)
Sid: (anger in his voice) you!
Avu: (confused) hi... are you alright?
Sid: I just wanted to say.... you don't deserve me!
Avu: what?
Sid: (his voice loud with anger which makes me scared... scared of him) you heard me loud and clear! You're a filthy and fake Liar! Avneet Kaur!
Avu: what? How do you-
Sid: what did you think you could just take up a fake identity forever! You're using me... I trusted you but that girl I trusted! (His voice dropping to a whisper) I never really knew her...
Avu: you don't understand! I can explain...
Sid: I don't want your explanation... I thought you were a real friend... but you just turned out like all those other girls out there- who think guys like me are for use and throw! But I'm not as naive as you think!
Avu: I admit that I'm not Sana Zubair... but I'm not gonna use you... you really are my friend Siddhart!
Sid: don't you dare call me your friend! Real friends don't lie to each other...
Avu: I have my reasons... just hear me out!
Sid: I would rather die then head you out! I didn't want it to end like this but I never thought that someone could possibly hide something this big from me!- someone I thought to be a friend.. (Tears lavishly gushing down his cheeks making his face sticky and wet as I can feel my own tears flow down slightly blurring my view)
Avu: you don't understand... give me another chance... (trying to pull him into a hug when he pushed her away)
Sid: don't you dare touch me! I hate you.... don't ever talk or come near me again! This ends here... (turns away and swiftly walks down the dark alley leaving me alone... my head how spinning as I fall helplessly in the ground and the world goes black)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up panting heavily as if I have been running from a long time... I touch my face and its dry- no tears... I try to swallow some of my saliva but find it difficult as my throats feels raspy and dry... I find a glass of water next t by bed and chug it down with extreme relish...
then I look down at my bedside table- it has some orange juice with corn soup and a lettuce sandwich... which as a note in front "from your Sister Jaan... eat up! PS- chill I got the food approved by Aadaya :)"
So this means that it was just a dream? An awful one... but it could also be a sign.... (suddenly feeling that pang of guilt as she remembers Sidd's face full of tears from her dream...) I have to tell him... I shouldn't lie to him, he hasn't said a single lie to me- I will come out clean to him as soon as possible! In fact I'll do it tonight- personally! (I take in a deep breath and then eat the sandwich along with some (disgusting) corn soup.
Then I change into a random hoodie and sweatpants when Arishfa (my personal bodyguard) walks in...
Avu: you'll never learn to knock will you?!
Arishfa: never! Anyway how're you feeling?
Avu: fine... why was something wrong with me?
Arishfa: you passed out last night and I had to carry you back from the car... and girl you NEED to eat more! You weigh less than my 5year old cousin!
Avu: oh! Why don't you try to tell Aadaya that?!
Arishfa: all jokes aside... I came to tell you some good news and some bad news!
Avu: about Ashnoor Kaur's Fathers murder case?
Arishfa: yes!
Avu: police are still working on that?
Arishfa: no... the case was mostly given up on... but I'm Ashnoor's best friend and I will walk to Mars to find her fathers criminal and serve him or her with a punishment worse than death! And I will not rest till I find this person! So I and a small team of mine is still working on the case...
Avu: I am with you Sister! We will find the murderer and serve justice! So what's the news?
Arishfa: ... we found direct fingerprints of the murderer on the body...
Avu: that means you know who it is?!
Arishfa: unfortunately... no database has any information about this person... the fingerprints don't match any living person on this planet!
Avu: that means the person is dead?
Arishfa: I don't think so... we checked to record of the dead... we didn't find anyone in the last 50years databases....
Avu: what about more than do years?
Arishfa: I don't think that anyone more than 70 would have the capability to kill Ashnoor's father... his office was heavily guarded that night! VERY HEAVILY GUARDED!
Avu: we will still keep the search on...
Arishfa: but what I'm saying is that- this could also mean a suicide... Ashnoor's father could have billed himself at his own will... and maybe those fingerprints are just fakes made by him to make it seem like a murder!
Avu: why the hell would he commit suicide? He had a perfect life! Lots of money... a living family... fame everything! There's no possible reason!
Arishfa: but money creates expectations which maybe he didn't want to, or couldn't, reach! You of all people would know that fame,live and money doesn't make ones life perfect!
Avu: I understand...
Arishfa: oh and one more thing.... a very rare gem was stolen from one of the most heavily guarded museums in the world! And the thief didn't leave a single trace! They just slipped away like the wind! The gem that was stolen was the Victoria's Nightlock! An extremely rare gem with exquisite beauty...
If this person weren't a thief and I came face to face I swear I would fall head over heels for him/ her! I've never seen anyone get away from the police with such swift precision in my entire career as a police!
The only sign they left was the old night guard was found unconscious at the gate... which means that the thieves got away from the back exit... also the night guard was drugged with an amnesiac drug and the thieves erased the memory of only that night- these thieves are actually very human... they have real emotions and conscience... I think they were either forced or bribed to do it by someone else... but we'll have to know the real story before making them look totally hot!!! (Winking)
Avu: Ooooo looks like someone got herself an imaginary crush...!
Arishfa: haha! Very funny! And besides I know exactly who you like!!!
Avu: (in her mind:- whattt is she talking about... shit does she know about Sid?) who?
Arishfa: Faisal Sheikh! The one people call Faisu!
Avu: whatttt! I do not!
Arishfa: I don't know about you but I saw the way he was staring at you last night girl! He's head over heels for you! And he's hot!
Avu: ...I barely even know him...
Arishfa: but I think he's a good guy... he'll be good for you and will make you happy... atleast consider him- do it for me?
Avu: fine I'll do it- but only cuz you insist!!
Arishfa: Yaaaay!!!! Have a good afternoon btw! Be back to bother you again later! (Walks swiftly out the room)
-- Afternoon?! What time is it? I look down at my phone- 4:37pm! Whoa I overslept!
I look through the curtains at one of my most familiar sights- the sky has a evening red glow and I look down at the street across mine and I look at the bike- and for the first time in my whole life of staring cluelessly at the scene I can recognize the bike- Siddhart's bike!
I wanna literally run down there and wait by the bike and when he comes I feel like wrapping my hands around his neck and squeezing him tight... telling him the whole truth and starting our friendship with a concrete base of honesty...
That's when I see the face I get in my happiest dreams and worst nightmares- Siddhart! I see his brown hair flowing with the wind a few strands getting on his face which he tugs away... getting in his bike as he starts to look towards me and I instantly draw the curtains and walk away from the window- my heart skipping a few beats as I feel my face heat up I involuntary pick up a comb and dreamily start to comb my hair the soft tune of 'Love me like You do- by Ellie Goulding' running in my head as I dreamily turn around in circles as if duet dancing... flashbacks from that night at the jazz bar when his soft brown eyes met mine and the world stopped around us--

Author:- That's Love me like you do- Ellie Goulding (you've probably heard of it before :)

That's when I hear a knock on the door and I snap back to reality... WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING WITH THIS COMB!????? What is happening to me?! How does he have this effect on me?!--
Avu: (slightly disturbed by the person) come in!
-- I'm rather shocked to see who came through the door--
Avu: you?!
Faisu: yes- the one and only Faisu!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!
How was this chap??
Who else especially likes Arishfa's personality in this book, cuz I know that I definitely do :))----->
Next update coming out as soon as possible...

<---Sidneetography--->